WHO NEEDS MONEY

Nina

Mar 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/7/97

*********************************
MAKE MONEY WITHOUT PRINTING MONEY
*********************************

SIXTYTHOUSAND DOLLARS IN ONE YEAR
=================================

THIS WILL BE THE OPPORTUNITY OF THE YEAR 1997 FOR YOU...

READ the WHOLE article. I HOPE that you will feel just like I dO.

This is the newest updated version dated March 3, 1997.
PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO CHEAT THIS PROGRAM. JUST ADD ONE NAME
AND REPOST THE ARTICLE. IF YOU DO NOT , IT WILL NOT WORK!

FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS AND JOIN US IN A GREAT OPPORTUNITY!

The program has been revised and you will notice six names instead of
five.
The reason for this is the flood of five name programs and the sixth
name will add $50000 to $100000. This is proven mathematically and in
our bank account. I know it's hard to believe that this program works,
but IT DOES!

Please be patient and follow the directions exactly. Print this article
now,so you have all the information for your version.

LET'S GO
********

FIRST
-----
Invest your $6 by writing your name and address on SIX SEPARATE
PIECES OF PAPER along with the words:
"PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR MAILING LIST".
=====================================

(in this way, you are not just sending a dollar to someone; you are
paying for a legitimate service)

People have asked me if this is really legal. It is! You are using
the Internet to advertise your business.

WHAT IS THAT BUSINESS ?
in home based computer and online businesses and methods of
generating income at home.
Remember - people send you a small fee to be added to your list.

It is legal !!!
================

********************************
NOW START YOUR NEW HOME-BUSINESS
********************************

DO EXACTLY THIS :

FOLD A ONE-DOLLAR BANKNOTE (really only 1 US-Dollar),
WRAP THE PAPER AROUND THE BANKNOTE AND PUT IT INTO AN ENVELOPE.
THEN MAIL THE ENVELOPES TO THE SIX ADDRESSES.

This is meaning, that you have to send six letters with a
paper and a one Dollar banknote in each envelope.

1. Niklas Myren
Skansv.14
19145 Sollentuna
SWEDEN

2. Ralph Rieth
316/26 Moo 13
Sukhumvit Road
Nongbroe - Banglamung
Chonburi 20260
THAILAND

3. Howard Kirkman
206 Meadow Wood Ct
Thomasville, NC 27360
USA

4. Aaron Bodnar
Box 134
Mallaig, AB
T0A 2K0
Great Britain

5. Paul Zahurancik
3830 Circlewood Dr.
Fairview Park, OH 44126
USA

6. Tony Nikander
Rauhankatu 13 A 7
20100 TURKU
FINLAND
SECOND
------
Now remove the top name from the list, and move the other names up.
This way #6 becomes #5 and so on.

Put your name in as the #6 on the list !

THIRD
-----
This is the theory for the six person version.

You will earn $5 for every 200 postings with your name at #5. Not a
large sum of money...but wait. Each person that sent you a $1 bill
now also makes 250 postings with your name at #4.
That equals about $50 to you.

Then, your 50 new agents each post to 250 newsgroups with you at #3.
That's about 12500 postings which generates about $500 to you.
Then, your new 500 agents make 125000 postings with you at #2,
which earns you about $10000.
Finally, your 500 agents post to 250 newsgroups, which translates
to about $50000 before your name drops off the list.
The six person version adds another $50,000 to $100,000.

This sounds like "pie in the sky" but the numbers add up, and with
over 40 million people on the NET, it works! TIP: For an even greater
return, post to MORE than 250 newsgroups initially; try for 300-350.
When your name drops off a list, simply access another message from
a newsgroup and start the process over again.

Post the new article to at least 250 newsgroups. remember, the more
you post, the more people see, and the more you get. There are at least
25,000 newsgroups at any one time.

This is a $10 investment. It takes about a week or so to start
seeing a return- so be patient. The money should flow for about 12 months.
At that point, simply add your name to the list and start over.

!!! GOOD LUCK !!!

P.S.: Today I received 43 letters containing 43 US-Dollars.

timetoo...@gmail.com

Nov 15, 2012, 9:57:32 PM11/15/12
This is a 10 dollar investment but it actually pays it's not a gamble you should check it out http://www.2010blessings.com/invite15/?77152