good trader: LIVIDZ

34 views
Skip to first unread message

big daddy

unread,
Sep 24, 2001, 2:45:29 PM9/24/01
to
lividz is a good trader. i've done several tades with vic and get great
stuff all the time. it took like 2 weeks to get stuff from canada from
the time i sent. highly recommended to alll.

Someone

unread,
Sep 25, 2001, 5:57:07 AM9/25/01
to

"big daddy" <bigda...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
news:3BAF7FD7...@earthlink.net...

> lividz is a good trader. i've done several tades with vic and get great
> stuff all the time. it took like 2 weeks to get stuff from canada from
> the time i sent. highly recommended to alll.
>

I can attest to his timeliness and quality.

But his prices are a bit high.


Master8 uk

unread,
Sep 26, 2001, 2:25:05 PM9/26/01
to
>But his prices are a bit high.

So they should be,when he's the feller "what" films them.If you want cheap then
feel free to buy from any one of 10,000 shitgibbons out there "who film from
their computer keyboards" (as it were) thereby saving so much $$,that they can
cut you a GREAT deal for a 4th gen mastepiece!

Stoned Leprekon

unread,
Sep 27, 2001, 12:55:15 AM9/27/01
to
hey i dont like to buy but hes the only good filmer in my area and they
turn out pretty good, at least i know he will tape almost any big concert
and its worth my money

--
Stoned Leppy
http://www.angelfire.com/rock/leppyspost/


"Master8 uk" <mast...@aol.com> wrote in message
news:20010926142505...@mb-ms.aol.com...

lividz

unread,
Sep 27, 2001, 11:20:27 AM9/27/01
to
$15.00 US or $20.00 CDN is the cheapest on the net for excellent 1st
generation videos on high grade tapes. I could name a few places where a 2
hour tape is $26.00 on a standard grade tape and not 1st gen even though
they film the shows themselves, then there are the shipping charges, and
high grade tape charges. And what about the inflated Auction prices???
If you are referring to my SVCD prices, well show me anyone else doing them
in this quality, and I mean Super VCD, not regular VCD which is half the
quality of SVCD.
You can't please everyone and some people think these should be free. Let
them go to the great expense and give them away. 90% of my list is other
people shows. I trade A LOT and only charge to cover my expenses and
provide a quality show.


"Someone" <shri...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:9opg7o$tnf$1...@nwall2.odn.ne.jp...

Dave Allston

unread,
Sep 27, 2001, 1:51:35 PM9/27/01
to
Absolutely. Vic is an amazing guy to deal with. You don't want to pay $15
US for a tape? Don't buy it. Man, this guy covers all of
Toronto/Hamilton/etc. No one else I knnow does tapings in that area, at
least not in the quantity, and QUALITY! I've been dealing with Vic on a
semi-regular basis for seven years now and he is definitley an awesome guy
to deal with. Hes not a profiteer... just covering costs of buying
topnotch equipment, VCRs, videodiscs, and the tickets to the shows!
Anyways, just my two cents...

Dave


--
Hold on, Hold on to your dreams
Hold on, Even though it seems
Everyone around you has their little schemes
Listen to your heart, and hold on to your dreams

Ian

unread,
Sep 27, 2001, 4:23:51 PM9/27/01
to

--
Get paid 10p a time to read E-mails -
http://www.stitch341.freeserve.co.uk/e4.htm
Dave Allston <ek...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA> wrote in message
news:9ovov7$pfm$1...@freenet9.carleton.ca...


> Absolutely. Vic is an amazing guy to deal with. You don't want to pay $15
> US for a tape? Don't buy it. Man, this guy covers all of
> Toronto/Hamilton/etc. No one else I knnow does tapings in that area, at
> least not in the quantity, and QUALITY! I've been dealing with Vic on a
> semi-regular basis for seven years now and he is definitley an awesome guy
> to deal with. Hes not a profiteer... just covering costs of buying
> topnotch equipment, VCRs, videodiscs, and the tickets to the shows!
> Anyways, just my two cents...

And a well spent two cents. Leeches don't understand all this though. They
think all the gear grows on trees and you should share your fruits for free.

You'll even find some lefties on alt.music.radiohead who think trading is
capitalist and us tapers should put all our stuff on the net in MP3 format
within an hour of taping it.

Ian


Erotic Jesus

unread,
Oct 1, 2001, 9:50:11 AM10/1/01
to
<You don't want to pay $15
US for a tape? >


He only charges $15 for a video he recorded??? ANd someone said that was high
priced???? Holy shit, what do you want him to do, deliver the video to your
doorstep and put it in your VCR and hit the play button too? $15 for a good
quality first gen video is a great price imo

Erotic Jesus

unread,
Oct 1, 2001, 9:52:18 AM10/1/01
to
<$15.00 US or $20.00 CDN is the cheapest on the net for excellent 1st
generation videos on high grade tapes. I could name a few places where a 2
hour tape is $26.00 on a standard grade tape and not 1st gen even though
they film the shows themselves, then there are the shipping charges, and
high grade tape charges. And what about the inflated Auction prices???
If you are referring to my SVCD prices, well show me anyone else doing them
in this quality, and I mean Super VCD, not regular VCD which is half the
quality of SVCD.
You can't please everyone and some people think these should be free. Let
them go to the great expense and give them away. 90% of my list is other
people shows. I trade A LOT and only charge to cover my expenses and
provide a quality show>


There isnt even a need to justify you selling your videos you filmed for $15
per. That is a great price. I didnt realize you were also selling SVCDs, how
much and where is that list? That would be somthing i would be into for sure.
Please let me know,

Dave Allston

unread,
Oct 1, 2001, 12:45:08 PM10/1/01
to
You can check out his site at
www.lividz.com

>
> There isnt even a need to justify you selling your videos you filmed for $15
> per. That is a great price. I didnt realize you were also selling SVCDs, how
> much and where is that list? That would be somthing i would be into for sure.
> Please let me know,

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages