Emerson Lake Palmer: Tape/CDR Trades Wanted

senseofwonder

Jan 30, 2001, 12:40:49 AM1/30/01
I am interested in hearing from anyone who has any Emerson Lake Palmer
tapes/cdr's for trade. I'm especially in trading for unreleased studio
recordings or studio demos. I have a huge trade list including some Emerson
Lake & Palmer. Email me at: lon...@mincom.com

R90RS

Feb 4, 2001, 12:22:42 PM2/4/01
I have some of the live concert tapes,Saratoga NY 1972-London 1970-Louisville
KY 1972 1 from late 1972.If these are of interest to you please let me know. i
have a few more,but these are the best of the bunch.
Al emmert
R9...@aol.com

Shawn Perry

Feb 17, 2001, 2:22:48 AM2/17/01
I'd be very interested. How do they sound? What are you looking for in return?
Thanks,
STP

paule...@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2020, 11:50:38 AM3/11/20
HI I AM LOOKING FOR EMERSON LAKE AND PALMER LIVE CONCERT RECORDINGS ON CDS AND TAPE I AM ALSO LOOKING FOR ELP SHOWS FROM 1977 ON CD AND TAPE PLEASE HELP BEST ROB.