WTD- Reverend Horton Heat, Supersuckers, Dwarves

Tex Assgrabber

Aug 19, 2000, 12:16:22 AM8/19/00
Hey!

I'm lookin' for a very rare bootleg CD called "Fuck Crusties." It has live
songs by the Reverend Horton Heat, Supersuckers and the Dwarves. I know that
it was from the '93 European tour and it's a fake Sub Pop CD. I'd really dig a
copy of this as I'm a huge fan of all 3 bands. I'm interested in other punk
rock CDR's and would be willing to trade. Email me if u got somethin' rockin'
at: texass...@aol.com

Thanx,

Eli's Aevum Atelier

Jan 14, 2021, 12:10:06 PM1/14/21
Hello, I have the RHH part, contact me once you see this.