Morning Stars 1400141

1 view

Noahide Videos Bible

Nov 7, 2019, 5:54:51 PM11/7/19
Morning Stars 1400141

Prologue

Rachael was hungry. She was in the kitchen in her house on New Terra 779, and she was hungry. She had been fasting for 3 days, and tonight, when her fast ended, she would order pizza. But stuff it – 3 hours short didn't matter that much, and it hadn't be a vow of a fast, mainly just a determination. She looked at the bread, made herself a sandwich, and started eating it, drinking some orange juice. This was life, stuck on New Terra 779, a Cherubim, a Ketravim, with nothing much better to do than to disappear into anonomity and be herself.

The phone rang. She answered.

'Rachael?'

'Yes,' she replied.

'This is Cindradel. We never got to the Ketravim as overseers. Just been flaking around for a long time with every Tom, Dick and Harry under the sun who has wanted a go and insisted they deserved one.'

'It was hardly worth the bother,' replied Rachael. 'Let them fuss.'

'Lot of Ketravim now,' said Cindradel.

'Our numbers are nearing completion,' replied Rachael.

'We know. Time for you. Azrael asked for you. They had a vote who would decide, and Cosadriel and Azrael voted for Azrael. Everyoen else voted for themselves. He said time finally for Rachael.'

'I'm busy,' said Rachael, and hung up.

She put down her sandwich, and finished her juice, and flicked on the television. But it nagged her. It nagged her and nagged her and nagged her. Then she had a shower, changed her clothes, rang her boss at home on the weekend and said she was in indefinite leave, and grabbed her purse, locked the windows and doors, and headed off in her car to the airport. She paid a taxi man to take her car home at his convenience, and booked a flight. She wated half an hour, and the plane left. Soon she got to the spacepart, and the next flight to the Realm of Eternity was leaving right then. She paid, got on the shuttle, and sat there, looking out the window. Whatever beckoned, it was time for the Ketravim to have their say.

Chapter One

'Of course, I've been overseer before. For 1 week,' said Rachael. 'Just out of formalities. There was a string for a few years, then we had a dozen who lasted for a decade or so each, but we gave it away, and they only came in, some of them thereafter, when they felt they'd earned it. In total 456 Ketravim overseers in 3499 years of service. In the life of the Realm of Eternity, a heartbeat. So, with that said, this is what has been decided is the proper and true and hopefully authentic debut of Ketravim service to the Realm of Eternity.'

Rachael the Cherubim was in the press room in the overseer's office, speaking in front of many cameras and press club members.

'Any questions?' she asked.

'How will you administer? A basic word on your philosophy?' asked Channel 9 Universal.

'Mmm,' replied Rachael. 'I will be firm but fair. Some things, though, I intend remedying somewhat. The casual attitude which has crept in to the realm. Certainly, in all honesty, the Ketravim were not really ready for doing the job properly, and things slid a bit into roughshod manners at times. All sorts of crazy overseers with all sorts of crazy ideas. But looking back the Seraphim and in turn the Cherubim overseers did the job properly enough. Things were run smootly and orderly. Expect that. As simple as that.'

'Policies with the Prime Minister and Arch Regent?' asked Channel 7 Warner Network.

'Officially I acknowledge their positions, and any issues of policy will go through formal and correct procedures. Nothing will change in this respect.'

And so the questions came for the day, and what was noted by Cindradel watching the whole affair was the general nods of the head. It seemed it was felt Rachael was bringin an air of sanity back to the proceedings. Times could be a changing indeed.

* * * * *

'Naturally, Samael can handle the bitch,' said Saruviel.

'Charming way to speak about our new overseer,' said Luladiel who was practicing some golf putting.

'I mean no offense,' replied Saruviel. 'She's the new bitch, will do her serious jazz, and then retire a polished and posh Hollywood Babylonian Harlot Celebrity, with her yoga sessions, her sushi, her little tiny dog which everyone fucking hates, her mobile – no – tablet. Coz she's cool and hip with the kids, and she'll look back, and write her memoirs, and declare her brilliance. Yep, standard bitch, just hasn't admitted it yet.'

'You have a refreshing and positive insight into the life of angelicdom,' said Luladiel.

'He's often right,' said Daraqel. 'Often his birthmark rules his heart, but he's often right.'

'Give us a look at that shit,' said Luladiel, and Saruviel showed her his 666 birthmark, and this 4 birthmark also.

'Ruled by Daniel Thomas Andrew Daly,' said Kantriel. 'The main mark on Saruviel from his humanity. That Cherubim keeps him under control through his stooge Daniel the Seraphim. Saruviel hasn't nutted those fellas out yet. Still contemplating how they go about business.'

'People reveal themselves gradually,' replied Saruviel. 'I watch. I learn. I will conquer inevitably.'

'Saruviel the King,' sighed Luladiel. 'Yet another relic of bygone simplicity.'

'King's get the glory,' said Saruviel. 'They get the special treatment. Why I'm interested for a bit. Part of the overall agenda in making my mark.'

'And what is that overall agenda?' asked Luladiel, returning to her golf.

'Life is about patience,' began Saruviel. 'We only learn a little to start with, and first of all we are all innocent and good little children, swearing eternal devotion to the throne of God and begging him for eternal salvation. But, as time passes, and the game goes on, you start to notice that people form their own opinions a lot of the time, they think for themselves, and do their own thing. They rebel. It's what I started with, and as people find their feet in life, they do the same thing. That is where it gets interesting, and the game begins, and it's about superiority complexes, and see who can muscle up as time passes by and get a name for themselves. A good name or a respected name earns a lot of privilege and power in life. And a lot of kickbacks.'

'And satisfaction for doing the right thing and setting a good example of course,' replied Luladiel.

'Oh, of course,' said Saruviel.

* * * * *

On the north-east side of Zaphon, down the grass embakment which surrounded the keep, there was a road which ran around the keep. Accross the road on the north-east side was Zaphora square. Zaphora square was one of the main centres of activity in the Realm of Eternity, and where some of the guild halls had their central location. The builders guild hall was located in Zaphora square, and Seraphim Gilgadel was the current president.

'So, Gilgadel,' said Rachael. 'Things doing well. I've been studying the basic structure of builders guild growth, and have a few comments.'

'Shoot,' said Gilgadel.

'Well, as you would know well, for a long time now buildings in the Realm of Eternity as they are legally built are usually assigned a notification of intention to eternalize. For well over 90% of the realms new projects this is the requirement. And as such, building is a temporary career, usually, unless you drift outwards with the new discs and quadrants and segments as they come along.'

'Been that way a long time now,' said Gilgadel.

'And because its a nomadic lifestyle, and only attracts a certain type of person, the guild assesses applications for new members carefully before they are admitte into the guild.'

'They have to be prepared to move on at times,' said Gilgadel.

'And that is as it should be. But what I would like to propose is an old traditional way of how we go about business. From Terra years, when your surname spoke your occupation in life. I want to legislate in the realm the requirement that family tradition 99% of the time dictates which person goes into which job.'

'What does that mean?' asked Gilgadel.

'Well, as the realm continues to expand outwards, you always need new builders. But from now on I only want the natural offspring of the established builders dynasties to take up those positions.'

'I see,' said Gilgadel, stroking his beard. 'You know, we don't try and force people to be builders forever, but in reality most long termers have settled into this being their thing. New life, we gotta have it occasionally, but what you are saying is how it works somewhat in reality already.'

'So I'd like to formalize it,' replied Rachael.

'We'll need to set up a meeting with various figures,' said Gilgadel. 'Discuss it theologically and morally and then practically.'

'Understood,' replied Rachael.

And they chatted, and Rachael left the office, walking across the street and back up to Zaphon, slightly pleased at having some success so far with one of her first acts of business.

* * * * *

'Jack Dagger lasted,' replied Rachael. 'Some where being groomed and spiritualized and formation was slowly happening. But for the Ketravim it's a thing which happens slowly and gradually to a human. They gradually transform angelically, and it doesn't always work. Some just don't pull through. There were fellas older than Jack, but none lasted. It wasn't them in the end. Ultimately the eternal list of Ketravim forms slowly. We've had a go in the past at some of our fellas and lasses who've had goes at being Overseer, but some of them faded away into behaviours which weren't angelic, and returned to the United Galaxy, and are simply over it. For Ketravim it's a work in progress – it isn't finished yet. But we're getting there, and this time I'll be going the distance of 1 million years to the day in the traditiona overseer term in office, and handing my executive toilet key, because I know all the traditions, onto Jack, and then it's his turn. And I've had words with him, and he assures me that, while technically the overseer chooses how long they are in office, he'll honour me and give us a solid million years of foundational devotion, and probably a few extra decades where he wants a reflection period. So I'm it for a mega, and I'm getting on with the job, and the Ketravim are quite serious about affairs now. We had some time out, a long time to think about the basics, establish our foundation stones more firmly, and now we're ready to get on with the job more properly.'

Cindradel nodded. 'I have a feeling I know,' she said. 'I saw it in the discussions with the boys.'

'Who are these boys?' asked Rachael.

'Daniel, Michael, Ambriel, Valandriel, Azrael, Cosadriel and Saruviel, and sometimes Kantriel, Daraqel and Sariel show up. Those are the real powers of eternity. Elenniel is respected for her maturity and grace, but doesn't particularly care for bothering with boys clubs. Gabriel usually hangs with Michael – those two are old tradition, you know.'

'I could imagine,' replied Rachael.

Chapter Two

'Interactivity in the fanclub,' said Saruviel. 'I wish to have interactivity and to get to know my people. There are old members from older fanclubs, but in this official fanclub we are creating the official world – the official standing members of Saruviel's knowledge. Now I stress the importance that people find their own path in life, and we don't do it God's way. We do it our way and find our own life. Their are cardinal axioms of societal harmony which need to be contemplated on an individual level to find the pathway of moral structure which works for you. And when that moral structure is developed sufficiently, there are tendencies to find a life purpose and mission. It's not about glory. It's about consolation. It's about being happy with what is happening in your life. It's about finding some inner peace and that life is worth the living. An overseer doesn't try to run the realm. He lets its citizens find how they connect to the life of the realm. And what it is as a member of Saruviel's official fanclub is that in your overseer status you observe the life of the realm and observe the interactivity which goes on. And its that observation which is the enjoyment. You let this observation become experience which generates wisdom in the long term when truths become more apparent. So make me king.'

'Why King though?' asked a club member. 'We don't adulate you Saruviel. We get a buzz from you, and you are inspiring. But you're not responsible. You're name doesn't have those qualifications. Not conditioned to order sufficiently.'

'Pfft. Order is boring. Predictable. Dated. You become stagnant and smelly. Like a pair of old Moses pants. Crap stuff.'

The club member laughed.

'Live a little, idiot. And if you can't be a devil, you haven't got much but to sing but boring alleluias and making holy humble tithe to the Pastor lord.'

'Fine,' replied the club member. 'We'll consider your request.'

'We'll vote on it in a while,' said another club member. 'We'll make you king if you do this club properly and give it enough panache.'

'Pretty happy with the idea, because you are long term members of this and that online group for me stuff, so my fizzle probably jizzles your dizzle, so obviously your the peeps worth stickin wit.'

'Mmm,' said the first club member who had spoken. Saruviel was probably speaking his honest mind on those particular words.

* * * * *

'Interactivity in the Realm of Eternity is a good thing,' said Rachael to Cindradel. 'I wish to have interactivity and to get to know my people. There are ancient citizens in the realm which have been here a long time now, and Interactivity is my primary focus as overseer. For people to get to know people, and to pay dues to ancient servants.'

'Sounds a good enough theme for Ketravim Prime,' replied Cindradel.

'Ketravim Prime? Flattering,' replied Rachael.

'Oh, you have a note on your screen. An old flame,' said Cindradel.

Rachael returned to her overseer's desk, took the post-it-note off the screen and set it to her side, and completed some work on the PC. After a while she finished typing, and picked up her bottle of water and drank a little. Then she finally looked at the note. She looked at the name. Samael of Infinity. Why wasn't she surprised? She picked up the phone, found his number in the online directory, dialled, and waited.

'Hey babe,' said the olde devil. 'Long time no chat.'

'What do you want Samael?' asked Rachael.

'Chit chat. Downtown Zaphora. Got some ideas for you and Saruviel and things. Plans we can make to give ourselves a lively new Arc with a new Overseer of Eternity. Word's got round you're committing to the full Megamax, so we're pretty chuffed that the Ketravim are going to finally take it seriously, and Saruviel wants to, politely mind you, upsettle the courts a bit and have a bit of a go at things. No great tensions in the community, but he wants to ruffle some feathers and he wants a chat with you to let you know he's going to ruffle some feathers. So you can respond and have some planning time and all. Kapiche?'

'I get the idea,' replied Rachael.

'Oh, its great to hear your voice babe,' said Samael.

'How is she then?' asked Rachael.

'Who?' queried Samael.

'You damn well know who,' snarled Rachael.

'Aphrayel you mean?' asked Samael.

'Don't play dumb, Sammy. It's not your style.'

'Aphrayel is doing just fine. We're good friends, you know. Long time pals.'

'I'll bet,' replied Rachael. The grudge in her voice was thick.

'Hey babe, you left and all. You've been gone ages. Hardly have a word. I'm pretty sure, technically. You're pulling the strings on our relationship. I mean, I'm rarely sleeping with Aphy. Happens every century or so, coz we both need a bit, but I'm mostly an unattached fellow.'

'And the thing is, you think that is good enough for me?' asked Rachael.

There was silence. Finally.

'It probably should be, though. I'm saying goodbye now. Goodbye.' And he hung up.

Rachael put down the phone and looked at the screen. She sat there a moment. A cog in her brain turned over. 'Ok, Samael. I can't expect perfect fidelity if I'm not hanging around. You do have a right for me to show up if I mean it. I'll grant you that much.'

And she stood, took her water, and wandered off for lunch.

* * * * *

Daniel Thomas Andrew Daly the Cherubim drank some water, and looked over at Taylor on the edge of the verandah. She was dressed in a white dress, with lace, and had a traditional olde style umbrella in her hand, a hat on, and putting her hand out to the rain which was falling, catching it.

'It never ends. You'll never catch it all Tails,' said Daniel.

'Life is meant to be lived,' said Taylor. 'And we have to do some things with it, if we are going to live it.'

'Lots of things to do with it,' replied Daniel.

'Like get married and mean it,' replied Taylor, coming back to the seat and sitting down.

Monsiuer Perrot appeared, tipped his hat, and sat down at his table, the professor soon joining him. Katy was not risen yet, as it had been a late night, and there was no sign of Claudia and Callodyn.

'A new overseer,' said Taylor. 'Life goes on. Living some life and maybe some unreleased Ketravim data awaits us.'

'They probably have some magic tricks left in felix's hat they haven't divulged on the world yet, I would agree,' said Daniel. 'Apparently she's committed to a full million years. And then the illustrious Jack Dagger.'

'Ever thought you want the job again?' asked Taylor.

'Have you?' replied Daniel.

'Life chooses new things a lot of the time,' said Taylor. 'And people come into the overseer of eternity's job who have never tasted glory. It's got to go on. People need their momentto shine. But put yourself down on the waiting list and you can get another go.'

'Well I'm not about building my own kingdom, or anyone elses,' replied Daniel. 'It's about the traditional rainbow covenant and the community of God. We express that in our traditions in Karaite Noahidism, and I leave it at that. The Almighty runs the show, I serve him, do my best to maintain a society in the world which is lawful and orderly, and leave it at that. We have a great amount of wealth in the Daly foundation, and we enjoy our life and get on with things.'

'Simple theology,' said Taylor. 'You can't do better? There are other ideas in other views which embellish life a lot more. You don't take that in very much Daniel.'

'Won't, actually. Against policy,' replied Daniel. 'Never gonna own a crown. Never gonna sit on a throne. I have a desk and a chair at the Daly Foundation, and I sign documents on occasion, and occasionally have a word with an ANM member to keep the faith, and get on with a standard life. It works for me.'

'Maybe you're too boring for me,' said Taylor. 'Too simple. My IQ has exceeded yours for a while now.'

'You know my IQ,' replied Daniel. 'Good for you.'

'You lack refining and knowledge on a lot of issues,' said Taylor. 'It's obvious when people meet you. You just don't really get it a lot of the time. Daniel the Seraphim and Callodyn are the same. They don't really get it. Small world view.'

'Have some tea,' replied Daniel, and poured Taylor some tea. She smiled and drank some.

'I like to shag em at times,' said Daniel. 'And watch Conan movies, and play Risk. 'Bit of grub, smoke a ciggie, and how's your father. That usually suffices. And maybe a DC comic once a century or so.'

'An amazing life,' replied Taylor sarcastically. 'So many thrills.'

'And you're my number one,' replied Daniel, and grinned at her.

Taylor sipped her tea, and looked out at the lawn. 'I'm so honoured,' she said.

'You're not happy,' he said gently.

'Wish you'd read a bloody different book for once,' said Taylor, and stood and stormed off.

Daniel watched her go, and looked at the tea she had not finished. He picked up the tea cup and sipped it, looking out at the lawn. The rain had diminished, and Taylor was likely inside the manor somewhere, sulking, insisting she was obviously right on this issue. Best leave her be. She'd work it out soon enough. She wasn't stupid.

Chapter Three

Taylor awoke. Daniel was beside here. 'Wake up,' she said. 'I had a dream.'

He mumbled and rose in the bed. 'What frikking dream, sweet cheeks?'

'Things had changed. In the Universe. Things had changed. What had been was not what was coming. It was a new order of things. A different mentality.'

Daniel looked at her, and took the glass of water from the side of his bed, and sipped on it. He looked at her again.

'You haven't yet gotten the point, babe.'

'What point?' she asked.

'There's too much of it. It doesn't really work. Ok. You can't go on with it. It progresses into things which aren't really meant to be.'

'What are you talking about?' she asked him.

'Knowledge,' he replied.

'I'm fine on knowledge,' she replied.

'Because the work has been done to keep it pure,' said Daniel. 'But our copyright is complete. We ain't got nothing left we can use to combat what's coming.'

'And what's that?' she asked.

'The rest of the knowledge,' said Daniel, laying back down. 'Now don't bother me. I need some sleep.'

She stared at him, and sighed, and lay back down, no longer concerned. Daniel obviously knew. No matter.

* * * * *

'You see, it's an old doctrine Taylor. From when Gloryel hit the rock, and Jesus shove his shit. They got the idea then, pursued the glory, and its been nurtured for a long time, and is now ready to bear fruit.'

'What is?' asked Taylor.

'It's a fundamental. A basic. You learn first principles. And when you learn first principles you don't make the mistakes of the amateurs.'

'I don't understand,' said Taylor, running her hand through the stream.

Daniel looked at her, and stood and stretched. 'Let's go up to the manor.'

Taylor follow him, and they came to the verandah, and sat.

'When the seed is grown, it becomes strong. Confident. It believes in itself. It believes IT has the power.'

'Then who has the power?'

'Saruviel has been assigned to teach them a lesson. God's dearest. So Saruviel will teach them the lesson, and deal with them when its all said and done.'

'Deal with who?' asked Taylor.

'The seed of the serpent. Those who fell. They believed the lie, ran with it, and always boasted their superiority. And now comes the point where they are strong, and will go off on conquest. And the knowledge is now coming in.'

'What knowledge?'

'Knowledge of Good and Evil. Israel and the Church and Islam and Bahai and the rest of them have grown up and are now ready to exert themselves.'

'What about the Samaritans?' she asked.

'When you chase a Taheb, it's the same old story,' replied Daniel.

'1 Samuel 8?' asked Taylor. 'Like you said a century ago?'

'Pretty much. And the rebellion which was prophesied a long time ago will now rise, and the unpleasant ways they sowed will soon enough start to reap. And because they ate thereof, they will surely die, and that is the end of the object lesson. You see, Adam and Eve reaped that result in most of their seed. They died. But not all their seed. The faith of old is kept. The Rainbow Torah community knew from the start what would come at this point. We've always known. And Saruviel will stand, confront them as King, as they oppose him, one by one they will, lay down, die, dead, defeated. NO MORE.'

Taylor sipped on some water. 'Eternally no more Daniel Thomas Andrew Daly?'

'Yeh, pretty much babe. Pretty much. Now one of the keys to success in life is not to chase the glory. It's a basic. Daniel the Seraphim didn't learn that. Callodyn has never worried about that very much. He's pull through, but Daniel won't. Saruviel will go off on his Kingship crusade later on in life, because that is how he is, and it's too late for love babe.'

'And what about me?' asked Taylor.'

'Your a project. It's taken a while to get you over it. In the end it is a community, not an idolatry.'

* * * * *

'Cherubim Daniel Thomas Andrew Daly can go fuck himself,' said Michael the Seraphim of the Realm of Eternity.

'Oh, he's just being sarcastic,' said Ambriel.

'He thinks you guys are fucked,' said Taylor. 'Totally fucked. Pillars of Babelite pride. Idols exalting yourself over humanity.'

'Oh, fu, shi, fu, ffuuujhhhh. It's our fucking job ok,' said Michael. 'I'm a down to earth fella,' said Michael, smiling at Taylor. 'I've lovely jubbly. He's a bastard. I should have words with his father. Get Cyril to give him a crack on the head or something. Knock some sense into him.'

'Mmm,' said Taylor. 'No plans on taking over the world then? Exalting Michaelesque glory?'

'That's an idea,' said Michael, sitting down. 'How would we do that then?' he asked Ambriel.

'We have an agenda already. It's in the documents. No gameplan to take over the world. Zionistya is being established, and we have access in some outer discs. They like the dinosaur wrestling, and Gabriel has been in lots of papers recently with his shit. We're working for our piece of the pie and getting back to some establishment in eternity. Focusing on getting that house in Zaphora, remember boss.'

'Yeh, I know,' said Michael, scratching his chin. 'Bloody Valandriel. Bastard. I mean, that's not fair is it?'

Ambriel smiled. 'What do you think Taylor? Has Valandriel and Daniel earned their slot in Zaphora?'

'You guys have clearly no plans on taking over the world,' said Taylor. 'So I'm off to talk with Saruviel.'

She got to Kalphon a few hours later.

'Nut,' replied Saruviel. 'Kingship is a separate agenda to knowledge of good and evil. Know all about that stuff. Heavy shit if you go too far into it. Mostly the stuff of horror movies and really dark science fiction from Satan's cronies. They sow it in a bit, but there are plenty of the religious who keep it in check well enough, rebuke it, and correct the bastards.'

'I see,' said Taylor. 'Well, you have no plans on taking over the world. So I'm off to talk with Jesus.'

She got to Nazraphon a few hours later.

'Taylor,' said Jesus. 'Now, technically, Zerubbabel got a classical fulfilment of Isaiah 11 done well, but I have a basic philosophy these days that I was indeed working on being the Christ. The New Testament agenda was certaintly attempting to be Christian and I was intending to be the correct and proper Christ of Israel. I've softened, Taylor. Over most of the hard stuff of the faith now. But I've chatted with Abraham a fair bit in recent times, and explained and argued that being Christ to care about people, which I did then and do now was a decent enough motivation to go about the business. So Christians work on being Christ like and being sensitive and caring people. We're pursuing an agenda with God the Father at the moment to justify the Christian faith. Working though the difficult issues, but we'll get the job done. Oh, would you like some tea and coffee?'

'It's good,' said Mary Magdaelen. 'A fine quality of Lady Grey.'

'I see,' said Taylor. 'Well, you have no plans on taking over the world, so I'm back to Daniel. I'll see what he has to say for himself.'

She got back to the Manor a few days later, and Cherubim Daniel Thomas Andrew Daly was playing chess with Monsieur Perroty.

'Oh, you're back sweetcheeks. Good to see you.'

'Why are so mean?' she asked him.

'Trials and tribulations of the soul, Taylor Swift. I think you needed the hard stuff, so you could learn the soft stuff. Lighten up Tails. I love you heaps babe.'

'Mmm,' said Taylor. 'That's nice Daniel,' and she sat down next to her man, and sipped on a tea she poured for herself, and enjoyed watching the game of chess unfold by two obviously very experienced masters.

Chapter Four

Cherubim Daniel Thomas Andrew Daly and Cherubim Taylor were again in the garden of Dovedale Manor.

'What's next, in this debate?' asked Taylor.

'Well, you don't get the point. Did you notice Michael's current preoccupation?'

'Dinosaur wrestling,' replied Taylor.

'And what happens when you rebuke someone long enough and they get sick of it and say they damn well will do what they want to do?'

'Then that is what they will do,' replied Taylor.

'And when Dinosaur wrestling gets hard, and grows, do you know what fruit that will bear?' asked Daniel.

'Then rebuke it,' replied Taylor.

'But its the concept in Michael. And its the concept in Israel, Church, Islam and Bahai. It's the conceptual perspectives born in their theology, which they justify, which bears strange seed. And eventually they will have had enough of the rebuke, and disappear to their own corner of the universe, and do it their way. And while they will dogmatically plan on keeping peace with the universe, as long as they are on their own turf, they won't. It ends up in bloodshed and war when they are strong, and each empire wars on the other, and as they get older and harder and nastier and meaner, in comes evil, and it starts to get really bloody sick after that. And that is what comes down the road after a while. And it can't be stopped. Daniel might repent of his Arch-Regency one day. Don't really know. But the power is what leads to the temptation which leads to the fall. And it's hard to stop when you become comfortable with it after earning the glory. When you structure on a faith which is simple, with no power, no great influence, and no ability to harm others, and you leave it at that, your eternal life becomes certain, as you will not fall into the sin of being authoritarian and dominant, which will ultimately lead your empire to slaughtering the opposition. You let it go, live it simple, build your own kingdom, slowly, ever so slowly increase its numbers on people who are tried, tested and educated in the Rainbow Torah legal tradition, and when you remember that its only the rainbow covenant which is eternal and committed to by God, you start to get the picture that Abram is a slippery path and that Abraham is hell itself. Kapiche?'

Taylor was silent. 'Then why be king if its idolatry?'

'When its responsibility and you have peace in your kingdom and know to maintain peace with others because that is what your kingdom is built on, and you know the laws of careful and sensitive acquisition for your kingdom and respect for others, and quite a few other principles of knowledge you need to maintain, then it becomes a good idea to establish your own, and if bright sparks are listening, and feel they probably have it under control enough on these ideas, you let them know the basic principles, you teach it at no charge, and let them make of their eternity and hopes and dreams what they will.'

* * * * *

'I suppose you are really on the dark side, aren't you Saruviel,' said Cherubim Taylor.

'Undobutedly. We have secrets on the dark side. Clever secrets, Taylor. I remember you, you know. Back in the day. That minor Cherubim in the upper ranks of the list, always getting about Zaphora when you could, singing those old songs. I think I have one of your ancient realm albums tucked away also. Kantriel occasionally requests I get it out and give it a whirl. Quite simple in many ways, but pure enough. Honest about life when you were a young cherubim.'

'The way we should probably stay,' said Taylor, sitting down on Saruviel's couch. Luladiel came in the room.

'Here's your tea,' she said, placing a cup of tea on Saruviel's desk.

'With lemon? And Honey?' asked Saruviel.

'As you requested,' replied Luladiel, and sat down next to Taylor.

'Hey,' said Taylor.

'Hey,' said Luladiel.

'Now being King of the Realm of Eternity is a difficult job,' said Saruviel. 'Conquering the rest of the Angelicdom is tough work. Michael, quite frankly, he is such a joke these days that he's not exactly that hard to push around.'

'True,' said Luladiel.

'Exactly,' replied Saruviel. 'Now that Daniel the Seraphim – he's a cocky lad – very hard to get, with that Valandriel fellow. I've been thinking them over, and I've got some ideas, but they have a lot of influence.'

'So how you going to get the job done, then?' asked Taylor.

'Carefully. Old fashioned battle of willpower, and a few other tactics. General promotion of Saruviel's Autobiographay, investment from my savings into some increased shares in very well established realm companies, and a bit of this and that. Gradually does it. You see a King build's his asset portofolio and slowly takes out the competition. It's not that hard when you know what you are doing.'

'Suppose not,' said Taylor.

'He's good at it,' said Luladiel. 'You should see his working plan. Real smart shit.'

'Fascinating,' said Taylor. She stood, brushed down her dress, and looked at Saruviel. 'Good luck on the regency plan, your majesty. I'll remember that you got it all under control dude. Bye.' And Taylor left.

'She'll fall,' said Luladiel to Saruviel. 'They all fall. They're easy to manipulate in the long term. Trust me. Worked through that bitch aeons ago. Nothing new going on in that twerps brain.'

Saruviel gazed at Luladiel and looked at the door. 'We'll see, Luladiel. We'll see.'

Chapter Five

Saruviel sat with Kantriel and Daraqel. 'That Luladiel. She's one cold bitch,' said Saruviel.

'Tell me about it,' said Kantriel.

'Damn you straight to hell with that betrayal spirit right in the centre of her heart.'

'She never been faithful much,' said Kantriel. 'Focused on being were it's at in the centre of her heart. Not focused on loyalty. Doesn't give much of a shit about that. If its working and its popular she'll run with it. Sinners always do that. Flakes. Just chasing the passions of the day. Never any commitments in the long term to stick with the shit they are working with. Just the same. Her gameplan is to end up on top. Her tactics for getting the job done.'

'Practical, though,' said Saruviel. 'And she makes good tea.'

'Oh, she's a pro,' said Daraqel. 'Believe me, she's a pro.'

'I see,' said Saruviel. 'Well, some plotting today on basic details, and we'll get on with things. Back to work. Chop chop.'

'You got it boss,' said Daraqel, and he and Kantriel got to their feet, and left the room.

Saruviel took out his case of smokes, lit up, and looked out the window.'

'Mmm,' said Saruviel to himself, looking at Krystabel outside talking with a lady. His wife was ever faithful. He turned back to his desk and took out a copy of the Tanakh and started examining Daniel chapter 7 again. Interesting ideas on Hot Theology at the moment on new perspectives on the book. Opportunities to advance himself were coming through all the time. New ways of interpreting the stuff for this second process. Life was good. He took a puff, poured himself a brandy, and got on with his day.

* * * * *

'UFA, hey?' asked Melanie as Daniel the Seraphim walked in.

'What's that smelly british pop star?' asked Daniel.

'You mentioned this UFA thing. You serious?' asked Melanie.

'Your caught up on Jesus Christs holy testicles aren't you babe?'

'I could use a new religion. What is UFA seriously about? Seriously?'

'It's interconnections. Got to be enduring ones though. Quit on your interconnections, you'll bite the dust. They all do that. Go their separate ways. Bite the dust. Gotta commit sweetchicks. I'll let you know when you have a brain enough to cope with the book of universal faith.'

'I do,' she said.

'Hey, we ain't no christ justifiers. Shove your idolatry up your arse and think again. Get over it. Seeya.'

And Daniel left.

* * * * *

'Well Daniel just sucks,' said Jesus. 'I have a lot of sytle, Melanie. Classic Christ poses.'

'Your a poser then?' asked Melanie.

'Better than most when I try,' said Jesus. 'You know, all the pictures of the lamb in dramatic stuff. What is the best is the one by Da Vinci just after Samael makes the cut, and I have my head, you see, with this stunned look on its face, flying through the air. It's a masterpiece. Worth a literal fortune. Samael has been after it for years. He keeps on upping the offer, but like Worzel Gummidge I remind him, it's my head dude. I went through a lot of shit for that head. I'm keeping the fucking head.'

Melanie smirked. 'I will have to see that one day.'

'Tell Daniel to lighten up,' he said.

'He's not that heavy. Just sarcastic,' replied Melanie.

'What's he up to then? His current agenda. He's failed to boot us out of eternity. We're back in now, and with some smarter dialogue on the issues.'

'Mmm,' said Melanie. 'I'm joining UFA. Seeya.'

When she had left the room, Jesus smiled at the door, sat down and said 'Total flake of a girl. No ruddy commitment.'

* * * * *

'I CREATE EVIL YOU KNOW, RACHAEL. I DO HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOUR.'

Rachael continued. 'And not only is Saruviel a son of a bitch, but that Taylor is starting to piss me off. Off she goes, asking questions, learning. Cherubims? Still learning? Outrageous. This is Ketravim dynasty era, and they are still trying to up the ante. It is ridiculous.'

'SOMETIMES I WATCH GOLDEN LAKE. THE RIPPLES. THEY ARE ENDLESS. IN THEIR OWN WAY, LIKE THE LIFE OF ETERNITY. IT'S AN ENDLESS MYSTERY. WELL, OK, IF I'M GOING TO BE HONEST I HAVE FAIR BIT OF AN UNDERSTANDING ON THE REALM. I'VE BEEN STUDYING IT A WHILE NOW. I ENJOY CHRONICLES OF THE CHILDREN OF DESTINY BY THOSE THREE DANIEL'S. NOVEL STUFF RECORDING HISTORY. THEY SEEM TO MAINTAIN A PRETTY DECENT BIBLICAL APPROACH AND NOT GET TOO CARRIED AWAY ABOUT FOCUSING ON THE DARKNESS TERRIBLY MUCH. QUITE IMPRESSIVE REALLY. NOT REALLY CENSORSHIP – IT'S NOT THEIR APPROACH. THEY TACKLE THE BIG ISSUES WHEN THEY NEED TO. BUT IT'S BEEN DOING VERY WELL IN RECENT EPOCH'S AND IS VERY MUCH PART OF THE HEART OF ETERNITY AND MY UNIVERSE. ISRAEL ARE VERY STRICT THOUGH, AND THE TANAKH HAS BEEN BUILDING ITS STRENGTH IN ZIONISTYA. ABRAHAM HAS A NEW PATCH, WHICH I AM CAREFUL TO MAINTAIN FOR HIM, AND THERE ARE NO AGENDAS BUILDING TO TRY AND USURP THAT AUTHORITY. THE DALY'S ARE QUITE CONTENT WITH THEIR LOT IN LIFE AND HAVING THE JEWISH PEOPLE WINGE A BIT ABOUT THEIR STATUS HERE AND THERE, YET THE DON'T REALLY CARE FOR ZIONISTYA TERRIBLY MUCH, AS THEY HAVE NO REAL AMBITIONS ON UNIVERSAL CONQUEST. THEY DON'T REALLY CARE YOU SEE. CONTENT WITH THEIR LOT IN LIFE, AS I SAID. SO ABRAHAM HAS BREATHED A SIGH, GOT ON WITH LIFE, AND WORKED ON HIS ZIONISTYA CONCERNS WITH MICHAEL AND AMBRIEL AND GABRIEL, AND THEY ARE MAPPING OUT THEIR OWN SAGA STEADILY. AMBRIEL IS GOOD AT THE LOVE SERIES, WHICH HAS FOUND ROOT IN ZIONISTYA AND IS PROGRESSING SATISFACTORILY. SAMAEL UP IN THE REALM OF INFINITY HAS STEADILY PURSUED THIS AND THAT, BUT HAS A PRACTICAL MIND IN LEAVING HISTORY BOOKS IN THE LIBRARY AND GETTING ON WITH THE JOB. IT'S ALL VERY FASCINATING. STUFF OF CONSTANT ATTENTION AND STUDY AND I REMAIN AMUSED. ENTHRALLED IN MY OWN WAY. BUT THAT'S LIFE. IT HAS ITS UPS. IT HAS ITS DOWN. BUT LIFE GOES ON.'

'And what pissses me off the most is that I don't get any real respect,' continued Rachael. Azrael. He's an asshole. Him and Cosadriel drop by every afternoow, and do you know what they say? Do you? Wassup sweetcheeks. It's pathetic. Like they are little boys. Think they are so cool and hot and in fashion because they have stability in eternity. I've sweated out in that United Galaxy, and while they might be old, come on fellas. Get serious. A woman can impress far more than their second rate juvenile attempts at charm. Totally second rate. And I know what they are doing. Making notes. All of them, these days, making their little notes. It's so predictable. So predictable. Oh, look what that one's up to they say. Hey, check this out, they say. They have no mind of their own and commitments to their own family agendas. So ridiculous.'

'I MADE FROGS YOU KNOW. TOOK A WHILE. COMPLEX CREATURES IN THEIR OWN WAY. I OFTEN THINK OF KERMIT THE FROG. I'M NOT REALLY CONVINCED MISS PIGGY IS THE BEST OF WIVES, BUT I SURELY SHOULD NOT IN ANY POLITICALLY CORRECT WAY ENTERTAIN THE THOUGHT OF THAT MUCH BEING AN ABOMINATION SHOULD I? OR IS THAT IN ANY BIBLICAL WAY I SHOULD NOT THINK AS SUCH. I GET SO CONFUSED THESE DAYS. SO OLD YOU SEE. BUT I KEEP AT IT. I STUDY THIS AND THAT. READ THE CHRONICLES OF AN AGE OF DARKNESS BY HUGH COOK RECENTLY. THAT WAS TIME CONSUMING. BUT I DIGRESS.'

'Ambriel. He's still a man. Still loving. Daniel the Seraphim, at least he is happy and upbeat about things. Not too sarcastic. Might get him in for some work. I don't know. Good by father. Will talk again.'

Rachael left the throne room.

'WHAT WAS I THINKING,' God mused to himself. 'OH, YES. WHAT TIME IS IT ON THE CLOCK OF ETERNITY.' God looked. 'TIME FOR A NAP THEN. BEEN A LONG AND BUSY DAY.'

Epilogue

So Rachael got under way with her overseerswomanship, and new stuff was happening. But Interactivity was, in God's consideration, a new thing gradually emerging in Eternity. Could well be interesting, and as God made his plans, time would indeed tell of what would be, and life, in the Realm of Eternity, in the Kingdom of Almighty God, the heavenly Father, Creator of all things eternal and otherwise, and current student of a fantasy epic which just rolled, life, well, on we go.

The End