Bruce & E Street, U2 & Queen Bootlegs & News

1 view

William Mahler

Jan 23, 2021, 7:32:40 PM1/23/21
HI,

Without any further ado,

Al I ask is if you please listen to these demos, as I am the original creator. Both songs have been submitted to Arnel Pineda, lead singer of Journey and by Journeys' official email address. Please give me your honest opinion. Okay?

https://www.reverbnatiion.com/williammahler/song/32406843-tell-it-like-it-is
Tell It Like It Is (A song without a chorus, a revved up "Stairway To Heaven" Deep, dark and flowing.

https://www.reverbnation.com/williammahler/song/32395449-sunshine-bubbly-demo
A mix of "Walks Like A Lady", "Human Feel" & "Precious Time" by Journey

In the event Journey passes (I have no reason to believe they would.) You and I can put more instruments to these.

For nearly the last two weeks, Bruce Springsteen and his publicity company, Shorefire Media has received from me an account of 091101, life before and to this day. If he does make an album complete, as I have learned he's in blueprint stage, expect something as dark as any Devils' & Dust 2005 shows mixed in with the simplicity of U2's "The Unforgettable Fire" meets The Joshua Tree" era U2.

Now, for some bootlegs!!!!!!

https://mahlers.net/brucespringsteenandtheestreetband.zip near 8GB

https://mahlers.net/U2Concerts.zip near 4 GB

https://mahlers.net/QueenBootlegs01.zip 3GB
https://mahlers.net/QueenBootlegs02.zip 4GB
https://mahlers.net/QueenBootlegs03.zip3GB

Let me know your unbiased opinion.

The book that altered Bin Laden's state of mind. My ex-inlaws and current partners.
M2 Technologies | BIM & Manufacturing Consultant | A Microdesk Partner M2 Technologies Inc. jmo...@m2t.com and cmo...@m2t.com wil...@mahlers.net