10 Gift Ideas for Wife, Husband, Kids, or others!

Bill Detner

Nov 19, 2006, 8:16:04 PM11/19/06
The holiday seasons can be stressful, so I thought I'd share
this little list of great gift ideas - nobody likes to be known as
the lame gift giver :P - http://www.tallyrally.org

SPAM BUSTER

Dec 8, 2006, 11:39:58 AM12/8/06
Bill Detner wrote:
> The holiday seasons can be stressful, so I thought I'd share
> this little list of great gift ideas - nobody likes to be known as
> the lame gift giver :P - http://www.bingo_click.org

What a pile of manure!
How much do you rake in for each click?

Job Opportunities
Looking for a raise this holiday season? Browse through our listings.

Best Selling Books

Everyone loves a good book - check out what's on the best seller's
list!
Free MySpace Themes
Everyone's got 'em - And now you can, too. Spice it up now with Free
Layouts!

Music: Top40
Watch your favorite artist climb the charts - Top40 Singles & Albums

Natual Cures
Are you tired of taking prescription drugs everyday? Find natural
solutions!

Depression
Debt, exams, credit cards, kids, work, aahh! Get help, it's right here.

Student Loans
Looking for student loans? Or How to get rid of a student loan? We've
got the answers.

Photography
Develop a skill you never knew you had. Learn about techniques, and the
latest equipment.
Save Gas

Driving or Flying will cost you - find out how you can finally save
some money. Free gas cards and more!

Debt Help
Get back on your feet with a zero percent interest credit card offer -
you can be free again.

Credit Cards
Compare offers and decide which one is right for your or your family,
even your business!

Nancy Pelosi

Dec 8, 2006, 12:03:40 PM12/8/06
Me & my Democreep Neoliberal Fascists will not permit
this or any other form of business once we take office.
We will tax the rich in order to fund liberal social welfare
programs. Ted Kennedy is a national hereo, so is
John Kerry.

Nancy Pelosi