www-98cnshoes-com wholesale 2009 designer gucci bag discount nike jordan fusion sneaker fashion nike max 90 shoes classic BW shoes

98cnsh...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2009, 12:01:40 AM2/15/09
to 102...@gmail.com
98cnshoes Trade Co.,Ltd.www.98cnshoes.com is trading company
specializing in high quality sport jersey, sport
shoes,handbags,hats,T-
shirts,sunglasses and so on.
We always sell excellent quality goods on safe and quick
shipment with reasonable price.With extensive business experience in
the industry.we’ve build up long-term cooperation relationships with
all of our clients.The number of our clients is increasing fast,We
enjoy a high reputation from our clients.Our business principle
is”Putting Clients on Our Top Priority,Providing Clients with High
Quality Products and Reasonable Prices,Obeying the Time,and Offering
Perfect Logistics Service”.
With rich experience in dealing with all types of
shipping,either large orders or small ones,we have developed
extensive
contacts within many local and international freight
organizations.consequently,we are able to ship our goods safely and
reliably to almost anywhere in the world.
If you are interested in any of our products,please feel free
contact us directly for more details. We really hope to establish
cooperative relationships with individuals and companies from all
over
the world.
Ensuring high quality products and service,competitive prices
and prompt delivery,we are looking forward to starting long-term
coomperation with you in the near future.
Trade & Market
Main Markets:
North America
South America
Eastern Europe
Southeast Asia
Oceania
Mid East
Eastern Asia
Western Europe
Total Annual Sales Volume: US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million