Where does billy joel live?

Paul

Sep 15, 2002, 12:56:28 PM9/15/02
Hey whats up?

I live on long island and i want to look for billy joel. where can i find
him? in the hamptons? oyster bay? or what

-Paul

CaptnJaq1

Sep 15, 2002, 8:58:45 PM9/15/02
>I live on long island and i want to look for billy joel. where can i find
>him? in the hamptons? oyster bay? or what
>
>-Paul

Ask Dan, he's got his daily schedule. He leads tours through the bushes in
back of Billy's house, and occasional moving tours as Billy drops his daughter
off at school.

Paul Stuart

Sep 15, 2002, 9:33:49 PM9/15/02
> I live on long island and i want to look for billy joel. where can i find
> him? in the hamptons? oyster bay? or what
>
> Paul

Paul, meet Dan. Dan, meet Paul.

Paul

Sep 17, 2002, 5:30:44 PM9/17/02
who the hell is dan?

"CaptnJaq1" <capt...@aol.compost> wrote in message

Paul

Sep 17, 2002, 5:37:13 PM9/17/02
judging from dan's posts, he seems to be a fucking gay flaming faggot. oh
well, dan, prove urself overwise.

"Paul Stuart" <pstu...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

edm7...@gmail.com

Mar 24, 2017, 5:08:33 AM3/24/17