Read this For all people.

FreaK_FiLe

Nov 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/26/96

I just read an article in an internet newsgroup describing how
to make $50,000.00 in only one month from a $3.00 investment.

Of course I thought this was rediculous ,or some type of pyramid.
I blew it off for a few weeks then saw another one in a
newsgroup I go to alot and thought, "Maybe this is legitimate!".
Besides, whats $5.00 , I spend more than that in the morning on
my way to work on coffee and cigs for the day.

Well, two weeks later,I began recieving money in the mail!
I couldn't believe it! Not just a little , I mean big bucks!
At first only a few hundred dollars, then a week later, a
couple of thousand , then BOOM . By the end of the fourth
week , I had recieved nearly $29,000.00. It came from all
over the world.And every bit of it perfectly legal and on the
up and up. I've been able to pay off all my bills and still had
enough left over for a nice vacation for me and my family.

Not only does it work for me, it works for other folks as well.
Markus Valppu says he made $57,883 in four weeks. Dave Manning claims
he made $53,664 in the same amount of time. Dan Shepstone says it was
only $17,000 for him. Do I know these folks? No, but when I read how
they say they did it, it made sense to me. Enough sense that I'm
taking a similar chance with $5 of my own money. Not a big chance, I
admit--but one with incredible potential, because $5 is all anyone
ever invests in this system. Period. That's all Markus, Dave, or Dan
invested, yet their $5 netted them tens of thousands of dollars each,
in a safe, legal, completely legitimate way. Here's how it works in 3
easy steps:

STEP 1.

Invest your $5 by writing your name and address on five seperate
pieces of paper along with the words, "PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR MAILING
LIST." (In this way, you're not just sending a dollar to someone;
you're paying for a legitimate service.) Fold a $1 bill, money order,
or bank note inside each paper.

1. Robbie Taylor
3104 Sherry Dr.
Raliegh, NC 27604
USA

2. Kristoffer Hochnowski
Peter Ostbyes gt.8
3014 Drammen
Norway

3. LAUREN CARTER
20 AQUAMARINE Cl.
CAVES BEACH 2281
NSW AUSTRALIA

4. Fei Jie Yun
Flat 302, Block 4,
#12 Qi Shang Cun,Bei Men Wai,
Province Culture Beureau Residence
Fu ZHou 350003,FuJian Province,
Peoples Republic of.China

5. Gavin Hamilton
10 Finsbury Cl.
Jewells 2280
NSW Australia

STEP 2.

Now remove the top name from the list, and move the
other names up.This way, #5 becomes #4 and so on.
Put your name in as the fifth one on the list.

STEP 3.

Post the article to at least 200 newsgroups. There are at
least 17000 newsgroups at any given moment in time.
Try posting to as many newsgroups as you can.Remember
the more groups you post to, the more people will see your
article and send you cash!

STEP 4.

You are now in business for yourself, and should start seeing
returns within 7 to 14 days! Remember, the internet is new
and huge. There is no way you can lose.

Now here is how and why this system works:

Out of every block of 200 posts I made, I got back 5 responses.
Yes, thats right,only 5. You make $5.00 in cash, not checks or
money orders, but real cash with your name at #5.

Each additional person who sent you $1.00 now also makes 200
additional postings with your name at #4, 1000 postings.On
average then, 50 people will send you $1.00 with your name at
#4,....$50.00 in your pocket!

Now these 50 new people will make 200 postings each with your
name at #3 or 10,000 postings. Average return, 500 people= $500.
They make 200 postings each with your name at #2= 100,000
postings=5000 returns at $1.00 each=$5,000.00 in cash!

Finally, 5,000 people make 200 postings each with your name at
#1 and you get a return of $50,000 before your name drops off
the list.And that's only if everyone down the line makes only 200
postings each! Your total income for this one cycle is $55,000.

From time to time when you see your name is no longer on the list,
you take the latest posting you can find and start all over again.

REMEMBER....HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY.YOU DON'T
NEED TO CHEAT THE BASIC IDEA TO MAKE THE
MONEY!OTHERWISE,YOUR DESTINY WILL BE CHANGED FROM NOW ON!
GOOD LUCK TO ALL,AND PLEASE PLAY FAIR AND YOU WILL
WIN AND MAKE SOME REAL INSTANT FREE CASH!