Artie Shaw tune I heard once "These Foolish Things" -- not the regular version.

perlcat

Jan 15, 2018, 1:11:53 PM1/15/18
I heard an Artie Shaw tune called "These Foolish Things" -- it was not
the usual vocal version, which is actually "These Foolish Things
(Remind Me of You)", but an instrumental tune with a lot of bounce.
I've since lost the drive that it was on. Can anyone tell me more
about it if they have it or know what I'm talking about?