Bee Gees font

Roberto Rey

Apr 20, 2004, 5:33:30 AM4/20/04
Hi everyone,

Does anybody know if there's a Bee Gees font out there (the same
there is Arial, Old English, etc.), available to download or something
like that? Thanks!

Roberto Rey.

S. W. Ohio Bob

Apr 20, 2004, 7:25:00 AM4/20/04
Go to http://www.dafont.com/en/alpha.php?lettre=b&page=9

"Roberto Rey" <rey...@wanadoo.es> wrote in message

Roberto Rey

Apr 20, 2004, 9:02:33 AM4/20/04
Thanks S.W Chio, though this is not the kind of font I'm looking for :(

Roberto Rey.

Paula

Apr 22, 2004, 8:34:07 AM4/22/04
Hey, Bob, I installed this font, but it doesn't seem to work for me.
The only character that I can get is the logo when I press "a". What
am I doing wrong?

S. W. Ohio Bob

Apr 22, 2004, 9:30:03 AM4/22/04
I'm not sure what the problem is. I had the same problem when I installed
it.

"Paula" <dust...@aol.com> wrote in message

S. W. Ohio Bob

Apr 22, 2004, 9:41:22 AM4/22/04
I tried it again and apparently, this font only works with CAPITAL LETTERS
except for the small a. No numbers or characters work.

Paula

Apr 23, 2004, 8:58:43 AM4/23/04
Thanks, Bob. That was it.

rockwell...@gmail.com

Oct 14, 2017, 7:25:09 AM10/14/17
May I know what is the name of the Beeg Gees logo fonts?

Randy Berlin

Jun 8, 2021, 2:27:35 AM6/8/21
On Saturday, 14 October 2017 at 04:25:09 UTC-7, rockwell...@gmail.com wrote:
> May I know what is the name of the Beeg Gees logo fonts?
There is NO existing font type, it is a logo specially designed for the Bee Gees back in 1975 by the greatest graphic designer Ernie Cefalu! He's still active and he's got a website. The story behind the first album cover with the logo is so crazy!!! You might wanna check it out. He's an awesome person too, I've interacted with him a few times. What a legend!

Judith Michelsen

Jun 9, 2021, 4:58:00 AM6/9/21
It is true it is a specially designed logo but the Logo and the cover of the first album, where it figured on (album called: MAIN COURSE), is heavily influenced by the style of the era called Art Nouveau aka. Jugend Style. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_Nouveau

sawme...@earthlink.net

Oct 11, 2022, 6:17:47 PM10/11/22
It was designed by famous movie poster artist Drew Struzan. Drew worked for Ernie and took credit.