NEW ALBUM SOON

jabba the hut

Nov 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/21/96

The underwaterwter rhyme thing came out in sept of 1995 and was referring to
when they were recording aglio e alio (sp). There web site has not been
updated much for a while anyway. It is nuthin to do about a new album... If
you read in the underwater rhyme thing they talk about songs on the punk
ep.. and that came out last bdec.. anyway in addicted with noise they reported
that they were going into the studio after the tibet fund-raiser fashion show
that took place in new york on nov 1. Also MCA said himself said that he
can't wait to get back into the studio because all tht tibet stuff was
draining him out.. Also if they had all these new rhymes how come they did
not bust them out at the tibet show just a mere 5 months ago.. They said to
expect a new album in the first half of 1997. if you want to see the article
go to the october issue of ATN and read it.. anyway the post reply to the
original was not totally about the new album but more the fact people are
reporting wack shit.. then when i went to that persons 'awsome' web page it
was some company selling shit.. so fuk that

camuto

>On Thu, 21 Nov 1996, Matt Camuto wrote:

>> Man thats so fukin awsomne considering they reported going into the
>> studio at the beginning of the NOVEMBER.. man i cant believe that people
>> can enter the studio and in three weeks hav an album out on the shelf..
>> the industry is so advanced it amazes me.. pretty soon ill be able to
>> have sex with my wife and have a kid in three weeks..

>Dude, they've recording new rhymes for almost a year now. Check out the
>BBoy website. They have that entire Underwater Rhymes page goin' on.

>-Droo
>opt...@raven.cybercom.com

"Paul's Boutique was probably the most
scrambled album rap has ever thrown up..."

adunc...@aol.com

Nov 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/28/96

I heard that after they put out the new album next year, MCA is going to
increase the Tibetan concerts to more cities and a lot more bands are
interested in playing. Looks like they will be really busy in the upcoming
year.