Mike & Bruce in Columbia SC on 1 October

Ted Nolan <tednolan>

Oct 5, 2021, 12:16:15 PM10/5/21

Middle aged Geezer

Oct 12, 2021, 6:42:30 AM10/12/21
$117? If Al and Brian joined, and Carl and Dennis rose from the dead to play with them, I'd still have to think twice about that price.

Ted Nolan <tednolan>

Oct 12, 2021, 8:21:57 AM10/12/21
In article <bd83c611-5399-4a20...@googlegroups.com>,
Well, you have to factor in the worry that it could be the last time.
I mean, I hope everyone lives to 120, but it's not the way to bet.

Middle aged Geezer

Oct 13, 2021, 7:41:12 AM10/13/21

It's most all sporting events and concerts, the inflation on those in my lifetime makes health care and college costs look tame.