Rob Thomas and What a Good Boy: Part 2

SB5475

Sep 8, 2001, 3:43:24 PM9/8/01
Hey,

Well, I have to say........I never imagined my post getting SUCH a response:) I
was the person who orignally posted about the Rob Thomas/WPLJ concert version
of WAGB about 2-3 weeks ago. Since then, I noticed a lot of people also wanting
a copy, so I'm glad I'm not the only one....lol. The reason I am posting
again........I wasn't sure if ANYBODY ever got their hands on a copy. If
anybody has a copy, or knows where I can get one, please e-mail me or reply to
the post. I'm not sure if anybody would even care, but I was one of the lucky
ones to catch a drumstick from Tyler at the Jones Beach show on July 27th. It
was autographed, and certainly made a good concert even better!
Anyway........hope all is well and that the Rob Thomas WAGB can be found
somehow:)

Scott

NatarooToo

Sep 8, 2001, 5:18:46 PM9/8/01
I never got a copy. Did anyone else?

SB5475 <sb5...@aol.com> wrote in message

I Can't Dance

Sep 8, 2001, 5:42:55 PM9/8/01
Not on Audiogalaxy yet...

Douglas Coleman

Sep 11, 2001, 12:47:48 AM9/11/01
Or Morpheus for that matter...

"I Can't Dance" <nononon...@toughluck.com> wrote in message

christoph...@gmail.com

Sep 11, 2014, 9:33:39 AM9/11/14
anyone ever find this? I was at that concert at the MSG theater..