Can you facilitate my needs?

1 view

David Gay

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
Hi
My name David Gay Ceo Isabomb Records,Inc. I would like to Get
distribution
for my Products .That simple. Can you facilitate my needs?
Visit My Web Site http://www.isabomb.com/ follow the Email Link.

Alan and Lisa

Mar 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/25/99
In <7dc3jk$h1v$1...@news-2.news.gte.net> "David Gay" <isa...@gte.net>
writes:
Sure , send me lots of copies of all your releases, amd I'll give them
away to people for you.

AW

Erich M Headrick I

Mar 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/25/99
Yes I can really help you without you giving yourself away and screwing up
your publishing and Jackassing it. If you have seen any of my posts in the
news group you will notice jackassing is my favorite term.

dma...@sima.com.ar

Jan 11, 2014, 12:24:42 AM1/11/14

www.myneeds.com