[LANCASHIRE, United Kingdom] Greenfield Band Vacancy

1 view

Nigel Horne

Nov 23, 2018, 10:14:11 AM11/23/18
Greenfield Band, Saddleworth, LANCASHIRE, United Kingdom (Section 2) has an immediate vacancy for a conductor.

The band are now looking to engage a new conductor to take us forward into 2019 with a varied programme of contests, concerts and other engagements already planned.We are now settled in our home at Friezland Bowling Club in Greenfield which is a great rehearsal facility, we are keen to progress and also enjoy our banding.Please apply in confidence to Band Secretary, Andy Clayton on 07801 351046 or via email to page.fcgi?page=mailto&entry=tom+powell&subject=vacancy

Apply online: https://www.bandsman.co.uk/cgi-bin/page.fcgi?page=mailto&entry=tom+powell&subject=conductor+vacancy
or via their website https://www.greenfieldbrassband.co.uk.

Posted by the Brass Band Portal: https://www.bandsman.co.uk