[DEVON, United Kingdom] Baybrass Torquay Vacancy

Nigel Horne

May 31, 2018, 9:38:21 AM5/31/18
Baybrass Torquay, Torquay, DEVON, United Kingdom (Non contesting) has an immediate vacancy for a conductor.

A friendly brass band with a wide range of ages who enjoy playing together. Our repertoire is varied and continually expanding. We give frequent concerts around Torbay. During June-September we can be heard playing on the seafront.At other times we meet every Wednesday for practice under the baton of our Conductor, Paul,from 7.30p.m. to 9.30pm. Paul will sadly be leaving in August due to business commitments. We are seeking a replacement who will be able to start in September.Practice Venue,St Andrew's Methodist Church, Torquay TQ2 7NF

Apply online: https://www.bandsman.co.uk/cgi-bin/page.fcgi?page=mailto&entry=gren+fletcher&subject=conductor+vacancy
or via their website baybrass.co.uk.

Posted by the Brass Band Portal: https://www.bandsman.co.uk