[MANCHESTER, United Kingdom] Crumpsall Concert Band Vacancy

Nigel Horne

Sep 6, 2018, 2:00:04 PM9/6/18
Crumpsall Concert Band, MANCHESTER, United Kingdom has
an immediate vacancy for a conductor.

Crumpsall Concert Band are seeking a new Musical Director to commence in January 2019. Established in 1993, we are a community concert band in North Manchester, with members ranging from 13 to 80 years of age, from all walks of life. The successful candidate will be able to inspire and motivate the band, leading rehearsals with a sense of humour and respect for individuals to ensure the band continues to progress and grow. An accomplished musician, you will have some experience of conducting a large ensemble – wind band experience is desirable but not essential. Whilst this is a voluntary position, we are committed to reimbursing reasonable expenses incurred as a result of fulfilling the role. Please send a CV and covering letter to https://www.concert-bands.co.uk/cgi-bin/page.fcgi?page=mailto&entry=stuart+atkinson&subject=vacancy . To allow for the recruitment process the closing date for expressions of interest will be Friday 19th October 2018. You may also wish to include links to any videos of your conducting experience. Selection will be b y interview and participation in a short audition rehearsal. To allow for the recruitment process please Rehearsals are held on Wednesday evenings in Crumpsall from 7 til 9pm and for more information about the band please visit our website, www.crumpsallconcertband.co.uk
Apply online: https://www.concert-bands.co.uk/cgi-bin/mailto.pl?recipient=stuart+atkinson&subject=conductor+vacancy
or via their website http://www.crumpsallconcertband.co.uk.

Posted by the Concert Band Portal: https://www.concert-bands.co.uk