a broken idol

marika

Jun 11, 2007, 10:26:10 PM6/11/07
I decided this Sunday I was going to lay off thinking bad things about
Justin Timberlake over wardrobe malfunctions. (I already think bad things
about his music). (but not his face)

I am thinking here is a young white dude with this older black lady asking
him to rip off her top (if that was indeed the plan). He almost had to do
it . . .

Personally, I am more appalled by the violence on tv then any sexual issues.
I absolutely hate the CBS CSI shows because a lot of times - to me - they
are glorifying murder and death by showing the CSI team doing autoposies,
etc. to this rock and roll beat montage (Murder is cool!!). And I better
not get started on what local news calls news.

mk5000

This is a formal COMPLAINT of indecency on broadcast television. My