While listening to Mohammad El Bakkar I had a vision of a white dove of peace

1 view

David Daniels

Oct 13, 2011, 12:08:48 PM10/13/11
Then I went to my gmail account and there was an advertisement for
"Dove". a day or two ago my nose started to bleed for no reason. The
drops fell to the floor in my kitchen and all over my coat. Yesterday I
was unable to clean the old crap off my butthole. It kept getting
thicker and thicker and no matter how much I wiped it reapeared. I got
some shit on my hands and wiped it off and tried to clean it off in the
sink. There is still some of this shit smeared on a carboard toilet
paper tube in the bathroom. The name of the tune was "Sauda Sauda".