saving Saudi arabia our country

Saudi Gov

Mar 27, 2012, 6:53:08 AM3/27/12

By Order of Saudi King .

i gave 25 billion dollars to unemployed Saudi's
for constructing buildings .

but now i realised , that main problems of saudi
populations is not free money from king , but jobs .

if unemployment continues among saudi population ,
then there would be a violent uprising .
i as a king donot want this in any case .

so i am spending 25 billion dollars on
education sector .

i will establish in an year ,
1000 new Engineering colleges , 100 new
medical colleges , 200 nursing
and 100 dental coleges spread across all of
major cities of Saudi Arabia .

so that after 4 years there would be
5,00,000 new saudi engineering graduates ,
50000 doctors , 1,00,000 dental and nursing graduates.

now these new saudi engineers,
doctors , dental and nursing graduates would
replace all indian.

and Saudization would be achieved sucesfully.

in india for example a state Karnataka alone has
300 engineering coleges ,

so why cannot saudi have 1000 new engineering
colleges.

we would complete construction of engineering ,
medical , dental and nursing colleges in an year .

we will Recruit workers for construction
from pakistan .

One more law which i am passing is
from now on we wont recruit engineers ,
doctors , nurses from india .

instead we would train our saudi brothers and
give them jobs .

even if there remains some vacancy we would
give jobs to Pakistani , Indonesian graduates, UK .

My aim as a King and Custodian of
holy Mosques , is to save saudi from kafir india .

so no recruitments from india from now on .

we would also set up new 25 milion tones per annum refinery
spread across saudi arabia .

we would sell india refined oil and not crude oil .

reason is india is importing our crude oil
refining it and then exporting refined oil .
and then indulging in idol worship .

Prophet Mohamed pbuh never said anything
to Muslims to promote idol worship directly or
indirectly .

for example a crude oil barrel costs 100 dollars
but after refining its cost increases to 200 per
barrel.

by selling crude oil to india saudi is suffering a loss
of 6 billion dollars daily .

so from now on no crude oil to india but
refined oil only .

I as Saudi King Promise saudi
people , in the name of Allah ,

i would setup in an year 5 oil refineries of
5 million tones per annum

i would set up 1000 new engineering colleges,
100 medical colleges,100 dental and
200 nursing colleges spread across Saudi Arabia .

I would fulfill my WoRds in the name of Allah .

your king Abdullah .
AllahuakbaR.