gunclub discography

Simon Austin

Jul 20, 1994, 8:06:22 PM7/20/94

I am looking for a complete gunclub discography...anyone out there....?
Also, fans of gunclub.....testify a little
cheers

John Walker

Jul 21, 1994, 2:12:33 PM7/21/94
Simon Austin (co...@well.sf.ca.us) wrote:

: I am looking for a complete gunclub discography...anyone out there....?

: Also, fans of gunclub.....testify a little
: cheers

I will testify that I saw them last year here in Toronto at Lee's Palace,
and it was one of the best shows I've seen recently. They managed to
fill the club with little or no hype from the local music press, who are
too busy looking for the next big thing to pay attention. JeffreyLee had
gained a bit of weight again, but he was rocking harder than ever.
Romi Mori was still on bass, and Nick Sanderson was back on drums, driving
JLP over the top as he always does. They played a lot of the faves, including
much of the great _Mother Juno_ album, and a guitar-orgy encore of Hendrix's
"Little Wing." JeffreyLee was playing lots of great guitar all night.

The last CD I got by them was _In Exile_ , a compilation of recent
stuff that shines all the way through. I'm looking for _Lucky Jim_, their
newest one--have you heard it?

jw
--
Kissing all the slain
I'm bleeding in the rain,

Bop Tista

Jan 27, 2023, 6:38:32 PM1/27/23
JOIN A CERTIFIED FIREARM SHOP {HANDGUNS, SHOTGUNS, RIFLES AND AMMUNITIONS}
Offering a better solution, a better partnership, and the best way to buy arms online.
Phone N0: +15156614951
https://380guns.com/shop/