Re: Does anyone suck worse than Gin Blossoms?

preparefo...@gmail.com

Dec 25, 2017, 4:15:44 PM12/25/17
On Monday, March 18, 1996 at 4:00:00 AM UTC-4, Daniel Sassoon wrote:
> jbri...@uoguelph.ca (photon boy) wrote:
>
> >live, hootie, collective soul, the toadies, silverchair, toad the wet
> >sprocket. they all have the same suckage level.
>
> > Oldsoom (old...@aol.com)
> >wrote: : I didn't think so.
>
> You're being hard on Gin and Toad/Sprocket! They have got a few good
> tracks; Toad's _Bread and Circus_ album had Way Away, which was a
> brilliant song...
> Furthermore you left out Loud Lucy, Seven Mary Three, SpaceHog,
> practically every band on Sarah Records except East River Pipe and
> Heavenly, Northern Uproar, The Bluetones, Blur, post 1988 Stone Roses,
> Poe...
>
> Regards,
>
> Daniel Sassoon
> dino...@pacific.net.sg
> "It's a brand new era and it feels great
> It's a brand new era, but it came too late..."
> - Pavement

Gin Blossoms have a few good tracks

Matthew Bagley

Sep 9, 2021, 2:13:44 AM9/9/21
Counting Crows

OldbieOne

Nov 7, 2021, 4:17:17 PM11/7/21

"Matthew Bagley" <bonitabr...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Counting Crows

Worse than either: Live or Creed

--
OldbieOne

The One Who Tells It Like It Is (TM)
Brought to you by RetroPC w/Windows v4.0.950B

OldbieOne

Nov 7, 2021, 4:18:04 PM11/7/21

"Matthew Bagley" <bonitabr...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Counting Crows

It's a toss-up between Live and Creed for me