Sinead O'Connor song alignment

David Dalton

May 20, 2022, 5:18:08 PM5/20/22
Earlier I was listening to the version of the song
Downpressor Man done by Sinead O'Connor, on Radio
Paradise (a great listener-supported commercial-free
web radio station). I then facilitated a soul alignment
between this song (not just Sinead's version, and
including other variants such as the one done by
Nina Simone) and Gwydion.

The one I call Gwydion is the one I received the most
powerful third eye probe I have ever experienced from
when I invoked Gwydion in I think early 1996. He
is a minor deity to me, and may be the same as some
definition of Odin.

But why did I try Gwydion and not one of my major
deities? I had already done major technomagick
soul alignments of the eight of them with various
technological networks as I described recently
in the thread "need to do one more major working
on my own" on alt.religion.druid and I had not
done one involving Gwydion.

Sinead’s version can be found at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF0cCQCiZ-c .

“‘And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it/I won’t fear love
And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it/I won’t fear love" (Sarah McLachlan)