virtual Lilith Fair?

David Dalton

Dec 18, 2021, 3:26:57 AM12/18/21
Given the omicron variant maybe Sarah McLachlan should
start planning a virtual Lilith Fair, featuring a short set from
her and a long set from a different special guest each week,
perhaps charging $5 per week or $50 for 12 weeks.

However of course I am hoping that the Covid situation
will be resolved soon, that it will pass over, or at least
that the omicron variant while more infectious will prove
to be milder and will grant immunity to more deadly strains.

“‘And the cart is on a wheel/And the wheel is on a hill/And
the hill is shifting sand/And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)