There are REAL women who sit and fart into cakes (and the proof is on Youtube)

indian...@hotmail.com

Jun 2, 2008, 1:24:53 PM6/2/08
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVEohl3DuBE
She's sitting and farting on it - and look how happy and excited she
looks doing that. I got another image - this is myself, Elizabeth,
after I've just sat (and broke wind) into a cake. The smell lingered
for more than a minute. http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/404/cakesitting2kl3.jpg

Jose

Jun 2, 2008, 8:00:03 PM6/2/08

dont tell adamski/lucky about it
he wont be off the computer for days and is penis will be sore and
bruised from
abuse dont even jest about such things where "lucky" lurks!

BENJAMIN "RAT" D. LEAMANA

Jun 3, 2008, 2:42:13 AM6/3/08
BUT NOT ON ANY MODERATED BOARDS. PSSSTTTTT WANNA BUY FAKE DRUGS FROM A
THRICE CONVICTED PEDOPHILE? WANNA BY FAKE MORPHINE AND FENT CUBES FROM A
CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTER? NO PROBLEM:
RECORDS ARE PUBLIC. CONVICTED PEHOPHILE. REGISTERED SEXUAL OFFENDER BENJAMIN
DALE LEAMAN IMPORTS AND SELLS FAKE DANGEROUS DRUGS OUT OF LANCASTER, PA:

SCAMMER.
WANT DANGEROUS MEDICALS. OVER PRICED GARBAGE. CONTACT RYORK@CYBER-
RIGHTS.NET
BITCH PARTNER OF BENJAMIN DALE LEAMAN OF LANCASTER, PA.

WANT "FENT CUBES"? 1600MCG OF PURE GARBAGE AND SHIT THAT HAS ALMOST
KILLED
SOME PEOPLE? THE SAME SHIT THAT "PHAROAHFENT" MADE? THE SAME SHIT
THAT
KILLED AND SICKENED HUNDREDS ON BLUE LIGHT? CONTACT RYORK@CYBER-
RIGHTS.NET
BITCH PARTNER OF BENJAMIN DALE LEAMAN OF LANCASTER, PA.

WANT UNMARKED "NO NAME" MORPHINE GARBAGE THAT REALLY IS JUST
DANGEROUS
DIPHENOXYLATE? CONTACT RY...@CYBER-RIGHTS.NET BITCH PARTNER OF
BENJAMIN DALE
LEAMAN OF LANCASTER, PA.

WANT FAKE "E-AMPHETAMINE" THAT REALLY IS A LEGAL CHEAP RC CHEMICAL?
CONTACT
RY...@CYBER-RIGHTS.NET BITCH PARTNER OF BENJAMIN DALE LEAMAN OF
LANCASTER,
PA.

WANT TO PAY 25$ FOR A 40MG WHILE EVERY OTHER COMPETITOR SELLS THEM FOR
UPTO
HALF AND THEN GET TO HEAR HIS LITTLE BITCH BENJAMIN DALE LEAMAN GO
AROUND
AND LIKE A BROKEN RECORD TELL EVERYONE HOW EVERY BOARD AND EVERY
LEGIT
SOURCE IS A SCAMMER FOR CALLING THEM OUT ON THEIR GARBAGE ? CONTACT
RY...@CYBER-RIGHTS.NET BITCH PARTNER OF BENJAMIN DALE LEAMAN OF
LANCASTER,
PA.

WANT TO USE THE METHADONE THAT WENT THROUGH THE FILTHY DIRTY HANDS OF
FORMER
PEDOPHILE AND SICKO FUCK BEJNAMIN DALE LEAMAN? CONTACT
RY...@CYBER-RIGHTS.NET BITCH PARTNER OF BENJAMIN DALE LEAMAN OF
LANCASTER,
PA.

YES, RY...@CYBER-RIGHTS.NET IS THE "GOOD GUY". HE IS "ENDORSED" BY
"GOOD
GUY" BENJAMIN DALE LEAMAN. WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?

SO ORDER FAST BEFORE THE "FENT CUBES" AND UNMARKED "MORPHINE" TABLETS
ARE
ALL GONE. WORD OF WARNING: MAKE SURE YOUR LIFE INSURANCE IS UP TO
DATE
BEFORE HAND.

HERE IS THE PRICE LIST FOR RY...@CYBER-RIGHTS.NET AND SCAMMIN'
BENJAMIN DALE
LEAMAN. DEA DO YOUR MOTHERFUCKING JOB:

"
PRICE LIST (AVAILABILITY CHANGES)

>>10/325 hydros (Norco and/or Lortab-very limited quantities 5.50 (You have
>>to ask for these)

>> 100mg "No Name" ms er (capsules) 16.50

>>10mg instant release (oxynorm) 8.50

>>20 mg oc er 12.50

>>40 mg oc er 24.50

>>i can get 80mg oc's and price is/will be around 48.50 per tablet but
>>partial payment in advance (may be required) if not in stock and wait is
>>approximately one to two weeks.

>>10 mg Methadone from Roxane pharmacueticals 13.50

>>Fentinyl U.S.P. compounded cubes 1600mcg. verrrry powerful cubes 55.00 and
>>very

>>limited quantities (ask to see if they are available).

>>Fentinyl "Actiq" brand pops(ask for price and availability).

>>8mg dilaudid 16.50 manufactured by Mallenkrofdt

>>Other things occasionally come in like xanax bars and duromines and also
>>the prices will very on my regular stock items. I never go to highest
>>prices if I can avoid it. I will try to work with you. My prices are a
>>little higher than some because i am a reseller. However, if you have been
>>burned once or twice than my prices become pretty reasonable.

Ask as I am getting things in these days that even I wonder about. Or
I can
get."

"

HERE'S BENJAMIN DALE LEAMAN FROM LANCASTER, PA SENDING FAKE DRUGS TO ANOTHER
LOSER:
http://imageupload.com/~imageupl/show.php/91074_DUANEUSE.gif.html

FOR EXAMPLE HE RECEIVES HIS DRUGS AT:
309 W Lemon St
Lancaster, PA 17603
USA

HERE'S THE WHOLE FILTHY FAMILY TRUE. BENJAMIN DALE LEAMAN IS THE 52 YEAR
OLD, UNMARRIED (NO KIDDING), CONVICTED AND SENTENCED PEDOPHILE. THE ROTTEN
FRUIT ON A ROTTEN TREE:
usband: Benjamin D. Leaman, Jr.
Born: at:
Married: 15 FEB 1951 at: