Niggers are Stupid, Worthless, Subhuman Dog Shit

Mangler

Oct 12, 2011, 6:05:48 PM10/12/11
Does anyone know that worthless african piece of monkey shit who owns
worldstarhiphop .com? I really hope someone hunts this subhuman monkey
down and puts a bullet into its skull. Whites and other races have the
technology to completely exterminate worthless nigger trash from the
face of this planet. I think it's time to do it. These chimps
contribute NOTHING but violence and stupidity. They couldn't even feed
themselves if it weren't for White people's charity, and they know
that. They know they would be starving in a mud hut in africa if
Whites hadn't done them the favor of using their worthless monkey
asses for slaves. Slavery was the best thing that ever happened to the
nigger, and we need to put these chimps in shackles again. I think we
need to completely exterminate this worthless races of scumbag,
chronically impoverished, diseased, AIDS-infected TRASH from planet
Earth.

The niggers in this video need to be hung from a tree and have their
throats slashed.

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2011/10/11/video-shows-brutal-attack-at-sacramento-strip-mall/

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

michael...@gmail.com

May 2, 2014, 12:24:35 AM5/2/14
Don't hate the monkey for being a monkey, hate the pack of rats at the top deciding what you can and cannot say. They are the oppressor, not their monkeys that they let loose to distract you.

gio...@yahoo.co.uk

Jan 25, 2016, 2:11:17 AM1/25/16
Please, please, please, do not offend dog shit. What has it ever done to you?
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

peterjo...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2019, 2:47:08 PM4/24/19

peterjo...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2019, 2:47:40 PM4/24/19

peterjo...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2019, 2:47:48 PM4/24/19

peterjo...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2019, 2:47:55 PM4/24/19

peterjo...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2019, 2:48:17 PM4/24/19

peterjo...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2019, 2:48:23 PM4/24/19

peterjo...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2019, 2:48:30 PM4/24/19

mikep...@gmail.com

Jun 2, 2020, 7:30:29 PM6/2/20
Fuck yeah i agree
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Alain Ali

Oct 19, 2022, 2:56:21 PM10/19/22
Op woensdag 3 juni 2020 om 01:30:29 UTC+2 schreef mikep...@gmail.com:
> Fuck yeah i agree
black people got their rights. black people got their whole black-pride month.
it is time black people got their own holocaust. that is TRULY what they deserve!