Kanda Bongo Man Dead?

beadlejp...@ameritech.net.invalid

Jul 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/8/00
I heard a rumor from an Ugandan friend that Kanda Bongo Man died
of AIDS several months ago. Any truth to this?

John Beadle

Got questions? Get answers over the phone at Keen.com.
Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com

eblo...@newsedge.com

Jul 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/12/00
Currently he is based in Canada (according to several sources).
Recently he was in Chicago, possibly for some studio work on someone
else's project (according to a fairly reliable source).

Ethan

In article <09ced460...@usw-ex0105-040.remarq.com>,

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Jumbo

Aug 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/9/00
to beadlejp...@ameritech.net.invalid
No -he's fit well-if a little portly-and living in Canada

Ashley Harrington

Aug 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/10/00
Very glad to hear this!!

Do you know if he has any plans to come to Europe in the near future?

Ashley

kwadw...@gmail.com

Jan 24, 2020, 11:29:02 PM1/24/20
Good news my best friend still alive and well