(IVÁN): THE BLAZING TORCH IS ISRAEL’S WOOD NAILED TO HIS FIERY NAME WITH SALVATION:

vala...@hotmail.com

Feb 17, 2017, 1:00:40 PM2/17/17
Sábado, 11 de Febrero, 2017 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, Guayaquil, Ecuador-Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

THE BLAZING TORCH IS ISRAEL’S WOOD NAILED TO HIS FIERY NAME WITH SALVATION:

Abraham said to our heavenly Father, how am I going to know that you are going to give me the land where I am standing right now? Then, our heavenly Father said to him: bring me a three year old heifer, a three year old female goat and a three year old ram along with a young pigeon and a turtledove, to offer them to me, in a special sacrifice. I need you to sacrifice them to me over the rock by spreading their individual parts in halves all over the altar that you will erect, so I may come around it, and show you what I will do with you, the land and the children that I have promised you to have soon as countless as the stars from heaven above.

Instantly, Abraham obeyed our heavenly Father and he began to offer the animal sacrifices that He had specified for him to lay over the rock in halves except the pigeons, because He was going to speak to Him about the land and the children that will be born to him in the generations ahead, for the glory of His holy name. One animal sacrifice was for the Father, the second animal sacrifice was for His Son Jesus Christ and the third sacrifice was for the Holy Spirit.

These animals had to be slaughtered facing their halves with their blood spilled all over the ground, except with the pigeons because they represent the Spirit of God that can never be cut much less reduce into pieces, because He is the Spirit over the altar of the prehistoric love, pouring down from heaven above upon the entire earth. Abraham had finished doing exactly what our heavenly Father had called him to do with the animal sacrifices along with the pigeons that he fell into a deep sleep, where he found himself engulfed with darkness and terror that all the sudden he was facing the Lord—for this is the moment and place where he needed to hear from His plans.

Our heavenly Father assured Abraham that the children that He had promised him to possess as numerous as the stars from heaven above that people will always fail to count them that they will be born in a strange land as captives, for four hundred years. But, the nation that will enslave them He will judge them, in due time, for all the wicked things that they will do to them, by visiting them thus to liberate them with His great love and mercies for them, to go on to live to the land that He had given him already to possess, forever, along with his unborn children.

Abraham stood still listening to our heavenly Father revealing him what He was going to do with children in the years to come, because he deeply believed in His words and in His eternal will for him and for his children that will be born after he had lived his full age with his loved ones on earth. Besides, our heavenly Father assured Abraham that He will continue to bless him for the rest of his life on earth with amazing richness, because he was to receive the blessings of eternal richness that his children will inherit from him thus for them to do His divine will at last in the land that He had granted them to possess, everlastingly.

That is to say, that our heavenly Father not only secured Abraham’s well-being with his contemporary loved ones, but also for his children to be born in the generations head, and He needed Abraham to be rich along with his son Isaac and to the last one of his children, because He needed the nations to see how great His name is. Provided that, Abraham had started the animal sacrifices early in the morning, obeying our heavenly Father’s call to offer them over the rock, chosen to display the parts of the animals along with the blood spilled all over the site: for He was returning to walk through them, as promised, to seal His covenant of life with him and the promised children.

However, while Abraham was waiting for our heavenly Father to return to him then the sun began to set until it was night and surrounded by vultures and predators that hunt in the dark that were closing in to the animal parts that were displayed over the rock and the blood spilled all over them. Abraham had to wear-off these predators, because they were there to ruin our heavenly Father’s animal sacrifices that he had been called to offer them so he may establish a covenant to possess Canaan, for his children that will eventually become His eternal will over His ancient altar of the prehistoric love that he was about to receive, in the days ahead.

This is to say, also that there were moments that Abraham had to offer his own life just to keep the animal sacrifices in place over the rock along with the blood spilled all over it, because he was not only willing to stop the vultures, but also animal such as lions and bears if they dare to approach the sacrifices. The vultures flew away and the animal predators ran away from him, because Abraham had great powers as he stood faithfully and protecting our heavenly Father’s three animal sacrifices that he had cut into halves facing each other over the rock, because soon God Almighty was going to walk in between them, sealing the covenant of life with him and his children.

Thus, this altar that our heavenly Father had called Abraham to erect for Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit had to stand through the day and through the night, because God Almighty had to walk in between the animal sacrifices halves facing each other, for He is to be cut eventually, giving Himself to eat to the children for lasting-salvation. For the only part that our heavenly Father had called Abraham, it was first to erect the altar with the animal sacrifices cut in halves facing each other, for He is the one to be cut finally: thus to give to eat and drink from His very holy body to his children for salvation; and furthermore to stand faithfully at His altar always.

That is all, that our heavenly Father had called Abraham to do, after he had prepared the three animal sacrifices along with the turtledove and pigeon, and this was to stand watchful, faithful, and able to do His will at the temple’s altar, because along is everyone’s personal sanctuary at the wall of every temple throughout the nations, of the world. Besides, our heavenly Father needed Abraham to stand at the altar with his three sacrifices, because He needed his presence as a human being to stand in the place of every man, woman and child not only from the children that He had promised to grant unto him in the generations to come, but also for the families of the nations.

For our heavenly Father was getting ready not only to take on the sins from every man, woman and child from the house of Israel yet to be born, but also from the families of the nations, by putting an end to sin in one day by His holy name’s amazing powers that is fire and with His seed shed for eternity. For this was the only way that He will be able to finish with sin in every one of His children, from Israel and the families of the world, finally establishing His holy name over the sacred-flesh that had become wood as His children’s souls descended into the Valley of the dried bones, for His Son to lift them to life lastly.

For this is the new Kingdom that our heavenly Father was looking for in every one of His children, starting with Abraham and Sarah, because through the birth of His Son Jesus Christ as Isaac, by the Holy Spirit’s power, then He was going to collect the sins of the world over His altar to destroy them in one day, forever. Having Abraham waited all day and into the night fall for our heavenly Father, then he found himself fighting to preserve the altar with the three sacrifices against the wild of the night that he had prepared to seal his covenant of blessing with our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and then, His ball of fire appeared.

This is our heavenly Father oven of the fire of His great grace, His great mercy, His great truth and His great divine justice that was not only lighting up his darkest moments of his entire life, including his wife Sarah and the adoptive children, but also the promised children to be born along with the families of the nations. For this altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above with Isaac and the Holy Spirit, was going to put an end to every one’s sin, so they may escape not only the terrors that Satan may bring into their lives along with his fallen angels, but also make them so holy that they will be reborn as God is everlastingly.

This is the altar of the prehistoric love that will change the life of every man, woman and child born within Israel as Abraham’s child but also from the families of the nations, because it has all the powers necessary to change the way the nations live to believe in our heavenly Father through His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. Inasmuch as, every one that may to become saved from sin and the wicked presence of Satan taking his living soul into hell’s torment by the way of the wicked-flesh, in which they were born, by default, from their mother’s womb, will be covered and destroyed by the powers of this altar with the animal sacrifices and the blood spilled over it.

This is the altar of the prehistoric love that will descend into the water with any man, woman and child that invokes His holy name and that of His Son Jesus Christ along with the Holy Spirit, and so, as they are submerged into the water then the perfect holiness of the name removes the sinful-flesh to dress them with the sacred-flesh. Because once the living soul of that person being baptized in water is changed from the sinful-flesh into the sacred-flesh instantly to become liberated from hell’s torment that have been attacking his heart, mind, soul, body and human spirit since he was born from his mother’s womb, then he may finally cease to see darkness to see only His light through life.

This is the light of our heavenly Father’s holy name burning wildly along with the fiery oven of His great grace, His great mercy, His great truth and His great divine justice that will saturate his entire life with fresh blessings of love, peace, rest, prosperity, happiness and joys that his heart, mind, soul, body and human spirit have never known before. Because the living soul of that man, woman and child that is being baptized in water by invoking the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit will abandon the sinful-flesh that has failed always to bear His holy name to take on the sacred-flesh that has His holy name nailed to it and burning passionately through his entire life, into eternity.

And for this to be possible in the children born from His image and living-soul as Adam was born from Him along with Eve that was born later from his fifth rib as he laid sleep by our heavenly Father’s powers, then He along with His Son and the Holy Spirit had to walk in between the animal’s sacrifices to take-off. Thus, by our heavenly Father along with His Son and His Spirit walking in between the halves cuts of the three animal sacrifices lying with the blood spilled over the rock, then our God Almighty was doing all the work necessary to begin the non-stop sacrifice of His Son Jesus Christ finishing with sin in every one of His children, forever.

Once our heavenly Father had walked with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit over the rock that had the three animal sacrifices cut in their halves facing each other with the blood spilled everywhere, then He was finally able to strike a covenant of blessings with Abraham, because now He could grant his children the land of Canaan. Besides, our heavenly Father needed Abraham to possess Canaan’s lands forever along with his children to be born in the generations ahead, because He needed His children not only to bear the sins of the nations to destroy them in one day, but also to remove the wicked flesh that was occupying His land, where He is to build His home-sweet-home.

Our heavenly Father’s dream is not only to establish His divine family every life and blessings within every human family from the house of Israel and the families of the nations, but also His home-sweet-home, where He will rule the people that He has given birth along with His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh, unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood saturated with His Spirit. That is why, that right after our heavenly Father had started a covenant with Abraham as he presented the three animal sacrifices with the blood spilled over the cut halves facing each other, then our heavenly Father along with His Son and the Holy Spirit brought into it His burning torch of His holy name, blessing it without ceasing until now.

That is to say, also that as our heavenly Father returned to Abraham, then He came with His burning torch that is His holy name nailed to the wood that is the sacred-flesh of the covenant, granting him children through the generations as numerous as the countless stars in heaven above, so he may be the father of a great nation. For this is the torch burning with His holy name attached to it that is the body of every child granted to Abraham to receive in the generations ahead as his children born in Egypt’s captivity with the sins of the entire world, finally to take them over the altar of fire to destroy them (sin) in one day, saving humankind finally.

Provided that, it was impossible for any man, woman and child much less an entire family to take their sins to the altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above with Isaac and the Holy Spirit, so our heavenly Father may atone for them thus to forgive them to save the offender from hell’s torment. However, with Israel born within Egypt’s captivity, in Goshen, then they suffered the sins from all the families of the nations thus to accumulate them within their covenant flesh to die in the Sinai’s hell-desert bitten by the venous serpent, finally to turn from dust into the trees crying for the King Messiah to descend to place them over the altar.

They needed to off-load all the sins that they had accumulated over the years within captivity and through the Sinai’s desert from every man, woman and child from all the families of the nations, so they may finally have them destroyed forever by His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh with the holy name nailed to them and his atoning-blood shed in one day. On this day, our heavenly Father not only nailed His holy name over His Son Jesus Christ that was in turn nailed to the wood that once was the house of Israel, but now lied in the Valley of the dried bones for the promised mercies and eternal love that finally sin was removed along with every conflict, infirmity and death, forever.

Our heavenly Father certainly destroyed not only Satan along with every wicked work that he has every done throughout the world and especially within the house of Israel that sin ceased to have power with its usual problems, conflicts, illnesses, poverty and death afflicting regularly the entire human race, so the nations may now live life liberated from sin. This is the life that truly lives for our heavenly Father, because it is within it, where His sacred-flesh, the unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood from His Son Jesus Christ not only destroyed sin and its wicked spirits in hell’s torment, but also Satan and his angel of death, so people may live only to know grace, mercy, truth and love, perpetually.

For this is the altar that has descended from heaven above to become part of Abraham’s family through His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb, by the Holy Spirit’s power that has become not only the epicenter of love, peace, prosperity and salvation for Israel but also for the nations, because the whole world will soon become saved everlastingly. Therefore, it is only from His altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above with Isaac and the Holy Spirit that will nourish daily every one within Israel but also the families from humankind, because it is our heavenly Father’s will to turn Israel into a glorious paradise along with the nations for the world to be His final home-sweet-home, eternally.

Provided that, our heavenly Father has made His altar of the prehistoric love given to Abraham and Sarah to be not only the rebirth of their son Isaac but also the promised children in the generations ahead, and the same is true for the families of the nations, because it is His divine-will to regain for His holy name the entire human race. Considering that, Isaac was reborn over the altar of the prehistoric love when Abraham was ready to sacrifice him before our heavenly Father in heaven, but, before he was to do it, then he heard a voice from heaven telling him not to hurt the child, because now it had become known in heaven that he was obedient to God’s word.

Indisputably, Isaac did not die over the mountaintop as our heavenly Father had called Abraham to sacrifice his only son Isaac before Him and in a great fire visible from horizon to horizon worldwide and even into the highest heavens by the angelical hosts, because Isaac needed to be the first reborn from his brothers that were to become God’s dream nation. This is when our heavenly Father had Abraham reborn from His fire of His great grace, His great mercy, His great truth and His great divine justice, so he may become baptized in the power of the Holy Spirit of the Ten Commandments, obeying every word that our heavenly Father had already spoken through eternity and forevermore into His new coming Kingdom.

It is here. Where our heavenly Father will baptize as well not only in water as you may invoke the perfect holiness of His name and that of His Son and of the Holy Spirit, but also in the Holy Spirit’s wholeness, thus to fulfill His commandments along with every word that has ever emerged from His mouth through eternity, so you may become saved. Granting that, only when you become saved as you are baptized in water and in the Holy Spirit of the altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above with Isaac and the Holy Spirit, is when you are really accepted into heaven’s glory forever blessed anyday now, so you may finally come to know the only life: loving you through eternity.

That is why, that our heavenly Father is always calling you to His altar of the prehistoric love, so you may become baptized with the Holy Spirit of His grace, mercy, truth and divine justice, because you need to have these particular baptisms to become save and ready to enjoy the every day life that truly loves you with blessings through eternity. And this life can only be found in heaven’s glory these days, because it comes directly into you as you are reborn from our heavenly Father’s image and living-soul, thus to become as perfect and holy as He has always been before His angelical hosts, and only then you will know life as you ought to know it with its full richness, everlastingly.

It is over this altar of His eternal love, where Israel finally was able to destroy every sin that it has ever known in Egypt’s captivity, and through the Sinai’s desert that really is Satan’s hell waiting for Israel to come by, thus to receive them with the deadly venous serpents that killed them to descend into the Valley of death. Indisputably, Israel descended into the Valley of the dried bones that is, because they had taken the sins of the nations forever, and they could never remove them unless their sacred-flesh turned into dust and then into the trees clamoring towards heaven for our heavenly Father to send His only Son Jesus Christ finally to place them over His altar of holy-name-fire.

Timely, Israel knew that they needed to ascend to the mountaintop where Abraham and Isaac’s fire of grace, mercy, truth and justice are burning passionately since the day that our heavenly Father took them in a three day walk to start this fire of His eternal love to baptize them with the Holy Spirit of the fulfillment of His words through eternity. And once they had been taken over to the mountaintop by His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh, unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood victorious over Satan’s lie and wicked works, curses, moreover destroyed the angel of death along with every fallen angel, then: they could get baptized in the Holy Spirit and in water, because His Son was baptized at the Jordan for them.

For this was the only way possible that will not only please our heavenly Father’s very holy heart and His entire truth and justice, but also they will be finally filled with the Holy Spirit of love and of eternal life only to know His goodness, grace, mercy, truth, divine justice and eternal richness from The New Jerusalem from heaven above. Now, that the entire house of Israel had been nailed to our heavenly Father’s holy name and His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh, spilling his atoning-blood over them thus to remove sin from every man, woman and child from all the families of the nations that love him, only then, they could finally return to Israel and reconquer it for His glory.

Meaning also that once our heavenly Father had seen them as their bodies turned into dust in the Sinai’s desert along with their children in Canaan, then they became the trees ready to be lifted to His altar of love by His Son Jesus Christ nailed to His holy name’s fiery powers to take them out from the Valley of death, forever. In other words, once our heavenly Father saw His holy name nailed to the wood of the house of Israel along with His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh secured to them in his sacred-flesh, then He did not see the need for every man, woman and child to continue to suffer in the Valley of dried bones, so He called them back home.

Indeed, Israel had finally not only exalted our heavenly Father’s holy name to the top of the entire world thus to save the families of the nations from sin and hell’s torment, so they may finally find the life that really pleases our heavenly Father over His altar of His eternal love for them in this life and in heaven’s glory, forever. Then, now Israel wants to reconquer Canaan to serve our heavenly Father over His altar of the prehistoric love that is stationed within Jerusalem’s high heavens, and no one can really see it, because to see it, you must be baptized in water and in the Holy Spirit, dressing the sacred-flesh—and it is only then you can serve God, forever.

Otherwise, without been baptized in water and in the Holy Spirit from the altar of the eternal love, resting over Mount Zion, then you will be just as anyone else from the past that has failed to find it, because you will never see it in the sinful-flesh but only in the sacred-flesh that we have in His Son Jesus Christ’s glorified-body. This is the only way that you are going to finish with the sin that is causing you problems, difficulties, infirmities, poverty and even death here on earth these days along with your loved one and friends, too, because over this glorious altar of His eternal love, where Israel has lifted His holy name very high, will liberate you from evil perpetually.

It is only over this altar of His eternal love, where Israel holds very high above the earth and its entire human race our heavenly Father’s holy name burning as usual with His fire of grace, mercy, truth and divine justice for you, so you may live your life completely liberated from Satan’s influences only to walk in His Highway of Holiness. This is the Highway of Holiness of the Gospel of Salvation that our heavenly Father had started with Abraham, Sarah and their son Isaac that became His nation of families ready to live soon His must wonderful dreams of eternal love, blessings and endless happiness, giving amazing joys to His holy heart and His loved ones through eternity, forever.

Our heavenly Father needs to walk in His Highway of Holiness with you these days, because this is the only way possible that He has established on earth through His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh where you will find your way leading you into His altar of the prehistoric love, to get baptized in water and in His Holy Spirit for lasting salvation. Otherwise, you will fail to receive the blessings of love, peace, prosperity and everlasting happiness that He has for you already, because He needs you to live His very rich life now, where you have not only fulfilled His commandments perpetually, but also every word that He has ever spoken, so He may say to you: Now I know that you love me.

And when our heavenly Father knows that you love Him through His holy name, because you have obeyed His call to become baptized in water and in the Holy Spirit that is ready to descend upon you from His altar of the prehistoric love, resting over Mount Zion, then He will bless you with His daily blessing until you become very rich indeed. You will certainly become very rich through life on earth and in heaven’s glory as well, because you are now living in His sacred-flesh that tells Him that He is loved by your heart, soul, mind, body and human spirit, since His holy name is flaming victoriously over you as it is nailed to Israel over His altar of love, into eternity.

Moreover, living over the earth and with humankind that is every man, woman and child from all the families of the nations, it means that our heavenly Father will always favor you in everything that you will undertake in your every day life, and so, whatever you may do, then you will always be on top victoriously reaching your precious goals. This means that this is the only place, where you will receive our heavenly Father’s very holy name not only because you have been baptized in water and in the Holy Spirit of His eternal love just as Israel received it nailed to the wood that once in life it dressed their living-souls, but, because now you are His legitimate child.

And once you have received our heavenly Father’s holy name burning passionately over Israel’s torch that is the wood that received with nails His Son Jesus Christ to spill his atoning-blood victorious over Satan’s lies, curses, problems, infirmities, death and fallen angels, including the killing of the angel of death, so His name may reign over you amazingly victorious through eternal life. Meaning that, this is our heavenly Father’s holy name that has to flame with passion over you just as it flames over Israel’s tower where is nailed to it since His Son Jesus Christ’s was nailed to it, so you may live your life sinless and victorious over every Satan’s work and wilds that he may have prepared to launch against you.

It is only here, where these days you will finally find the life that belongs to you, designed by our heavenly Father only for you to enjoy before Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, where His holy name will rule over your entire life always securing your every day blessing and victories in all your undertakings. It is only over this altar of the eternal love, where Israel finally received our heavenly Father’s holy name to lift it very high above the earth and even in heaven’s glory as well before the angelical hosts, where you will be blessed along with your loved ones by destroying every sin that bothers you, hindering your every day progress in life.

This altar of our heavenly Father’s prehistoric love that He personally granted to Abraham and Sarah will continue to be part of your life along with your loved ones and even your friends as well, because it will follow you through life and into heaven’s glory, filing you abundantly with grace, mercy, truth and divine justice, thus leading you into unfathomable richness. Indeed, our heavenly Father will bless you with incredible richness not only because His holy name is flaming over your entire life as it flames over Israel’s suffered sacred-flesh that is the wood where it is nailed to it along with His Son’s sacred-flesh victorious over the entire world, but also, because you will grant each day glory to His holy name.

It is here, where our heavenly Father waits faithfully with His loving heart for the families of Israel but also for you just the same, regardless from where you may come to Him and His holy name as from a different continent, country, culture or religion such as Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, Catholics, Spiritism, Paganism or any other to receive His name, forever. For our heavenly Father has created His kingdom that will be filled with His children that have been reborn with Him and His holy name nailed to them in His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh, because they have received faithfully His baptisms thus to live with the families of the nations, forever justified, filled with His amazing love and sealed with the atoning-blood.

For this is our heavenly Father’s happiness from His very holy heart that He has always worked so-hard through the generations to achieve, because He believes in His amazing love that He has felt each day for Israel and for the families of the nations that are His children destined to live with Him in heaven’s glory, conquering new glories through eternity. And these days He is giving to you His amazing love that He has manifested through the generations that initiated with Abraham and Sarah but also the children, so the families from the nations may learn to love Him and His holy name through the baptisms that He called not only Abraham and his family to execute, but also you today.

This is His holy name that will burn as the torch burning wildly with the blessings of His holy name that began to bless Abraham, Sarah and his entire household of adoptive children, because our heavenly Father needed to manifest His every day glory over them and the world to see, so they may also receive His holy name fire, for lasting-forgiveness. This is the power that you need every day of your entire life, His holy name burning over the sacred-flesh that is the covenant of life that He initiated with Abraham and his son Isaac that really is our Lord Jesus Christ not only working for Abraham and his children but also with you, because he loves you just the same.

Today, once you may receive our heavenly Father through the sacred-flesh covenant burning with His holy name over your entire life, because you have been baptized in water by invoking the perfect holiness of His name, His Son and the Holy Spirit, then Satan will fail to stop blessing from entering into your life, so you may become very rich each day. Our heavenly Father’s holy name burning over the sacred-flesh that you may have received from His altar of the prehistoric love, descended from heaven above with Isaac and the Holy Spirit, will bless you so you may only know His grace, mercy, truth and divine justice operating within you and your loved ones unceasingly until you may become extremely rich into eternity.

That is why, that you need to enter into His altar that our heavenly Father personally called Abraham to start with the three animal sacrifices cut in halves facing each other, so He may return with His altar of eternal love fire, from heaven with His torch burning passionately, for you to receive your every day blessing, for you are rich perpetually. Indeed, you will always walk with our heavenly Father’s commandments and His every day word completely obeyed within your heart, soul, mind, body and human spirit to receive His blessed richness, but also you will walk through life an into heaven’s glory with His holy name on top of the world, conquering new glories that open ways and doors for endless happiness.

Certainly, our heavenly Father as He may see you from heaven above ready to pour His blessings of richness over you and your loved ones, then He will see that you have always loved Him through eternity and into coming eternity, obeying His words truthfully, because you are baptized in His sacred-flesh bearing His holy name with everlasting fire over the world, forever. Amen!

¡Cultura y paz para todos, hoy y siempre!

Saludos cordiales a todos

Dígale al Señor, nuestro Padre Celestial, de todo corazón, en el nombre del Señor Jesucristo: Nuestras almas te aman, Señor. Nuestras almas te adoran, Padre nuestro. Nuestras almas te rinden gloria y honra a tu nombre y obra santa y sobrenatural, en la tierra y en el cielo, también, para siempre, Padre Celestial, en el nombre de tu Hijo amado, nuestro Señor Jesucristo.

ORACIÓN DEL PERDÓN

Padre nuestro que estás en los cielos: santificada sea la memoria de tu nombre que mora dentro de Jesucristo, tu hijo amado. Venga tu reino, sea hecha tu voluntad, como en el cielo así también en la tierra. El pan nuestro de cada día, dánoslo hoy. Perdónanos nuestras deudas, como también nosotros perdonamos a nuestros deudores. Y no nos metas en tentación, mas líbranos del mal. Porque tuyo es el reino, el poder y la gloria por todos los siglos. Amén.

Porque si perdonáis a los hombres sus ofensas, vuestro Padre Celestial también os perdonará a vosotros. Pero si no perdonáis a los hombres, tampoco vuestro Padre os perdonará vuestras ofensas.

Por lo tanto, el Señor Jesús dijo, "Yo soy el CAMINO, y la VERDAD, y la VIDA ETERNA; nadie PUEDE VENIR al PADRE SANTO, sino es POR MÍ”. Juan 14:

NADIE MÁS TE PUEDE SALVAR.

¡CONFÍA EN JESÚS HOY!

MAÑANA QUIZAS SEA DEMASIADO TARDE.

YA MAÑANA ES DEMASIADO TARDE PARA MUCHOS, QUE NO LO SEA PARA TI Y LOS TUYOS, EN EL DÍA DE HOY.

- Reconoce que eres PECADOR en necesidad, de ser SALVO de éste MUNDO y su MUERTE.

Dispónte a dejar el pecado (arrepiéntete):

Cree que Jesucristo murió por ti, fue sepultado y resucito al tercer día por el Poder Sagrado del Espíritu Santo y deja que entré en tu vida y sea tu ÚNICO SALVADOR Y SEÑOR EN TU VIDA.

QUIZÁ TE PREGUNTES HOY: ¿QUE ORAR? O ¿CÓMO ORAR? O ¿QUÉ DECIRLE AL SEÑOR SANTO EN ORACIÓN? -HAS LO SIGUIENTE, y di: Dios mío, soy un pecador y necesito tu perdón. Creo que Jesucristo ha derramado su SANGRE PRECIOSA y ha muerto por mi pecado. Estoy dispuesto a dejar mi pecado. Invito a Cristo a venir a mi corazón y a mi vida, como mi SALVADOR.

¿Aceptaste a Jesús, como tu Salvador? ¿Sí _____? O ¿No _____?

¿Fecha? ¿Sí ____? O ¿No _____?

Si tu respuesta fue Si, entonces esto es solo el principio de una nueva maravillosa vida en Cristo. Ahora:

Lee la Biblia cada día para conocer mejor a Cristo. Habla con Dios, orando todos los días en el nombre de JESÚS. Bautízate en AGUA y en El ESPÍRITU SANTO DE DIOS, adora, reúnete y sirve con otros cristianos en un Templo donde Cristo es predicado y la Biblia es la suprema autoridad. Habla de Cristo a los demás.

Recibe ayuda para crecer como un nuevo cristiano. Lee libros cristianos que los hermanos Pentecostés o pastores del evangelio de Jesús te recomienden leer y te ayuden a entender más de Jesús y de su palabra sagrada, la Biblia. Libros cristianos están disponibles en gran cantidad en diferentes temas, en tu librería cristiana inmediata a tu barrio, entonces visita a las librerías cristianas con frecuencia, para ver que clase de libros están a tu disposición, para que te ayuden a estudiar y entender las verdades de Dios.

Te doy las gracias por leer mí libro que he escrito para ti, para que te goces en la verdad del Padre Celestial y de su Hijo amado y así comiences a crecer en Él, desde el día de hoy y para siempre.

El salmo 122, en la Santa Biblia, nos llama a pedir por la paz de Jerusalén día a día y sin cesar, en nuestras oraciones. Porque ésta es la tierra, desde donde Dios lanzo hacia todos los continentes de la tierra: todas nuestras bendiciones y salvación eterna de nuestras almas vivientes. Y nos dice Dios mismo, en su Espíritu Eterno: “Vivan tranquilos los que te aman. Haya paz dentro de tus murallas y tranquilidad en tus palacios, Jerusalén”. Por causa de mis hermanos y de mis amigos, diré yo: “Haya paz en ti, siempre Jerusalén”. Por causa de la casa de Jehová nuestro Dios, en el cielo y en la tierra: imploraré por tu bien, por siempre.

El libro de los salmos 150, en la Santa Biblia, declara el Espíritu de Dios a toda la humanidad, diciéndole y asegurándole: - Qué todo lo que respira, alabe el nombre de Jehová de los Ejércitos, ¡el Todopoderoso! Y esto es, de toda letra, de toda palabra, de todo instrumento y de todo corazón, con su voz tiene que rendirle el hombre: gloria y loor al nombre santo de Dios, en la tierra y en las alturas, como antes y como siempre, para la eternidad.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/index.php

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsYA-M0r-w4&playnext=1&list=PLEF344CEAC8A8F474&feature=results_main