best $200-$300 closed-ear headphones?

1 view

Krem

Sep 15, 2002, 4:31:02 PM9/15/02
I've been checking out different headphones for awhile (I've been using
Panasonic RP-HT850's which have been working out pretty well), my choice
right now would be Sennheiser HD-600's, but I'd rather have a closed-ear
type headphone to help prevent leaking sound in and out. What do you
suggest? And how good/bad are portable CD players for working with
higher-end headphones (I know I'd probably need a portable amp)?

thanks, dave k

David Harris

Sep 17, 2002, 8:14:16 AM9/17/02
Krem wrote:

I have just bought HD580's but I also auditioned the HD25s first... excellent. Closed type. DONT go
for the HD25-SP though.... nowhere near as good.

DH