New Tickle Story: The Trap (or how i lost the love of my life)

I Curse Alot

Sep 9, 2000, 4:37:49 PM9/9/00
The Trap ( or: How I lost the love of my life.)
----------------------------
-----------------------------------

I was the happiest person in the world. I had just poped the question
to my girlfriend Brenda. We were going to be married by the end of next year.
It was all so perfect. Except for one thing...Brenda's annoying little sister,
Cassie. She would ruin everything. And this is how it happened.....

Brenda and Cassie's father worked in a medical research lab and made
alot of money at it. He put my Brenda through college and allowed her to make
the most of herself. Brenda and her father were really tight, and Brenda, my
love, always took her father's advice and was perfectly obediant as a child
growing up. Cassie on the other hand was a punky spoiled brat.Strangely enough,
i met Brenda through Cassie. Cassie's best friend was my girlfriend at the
time. But things happen for the best sometimes..and i left my ex for Cassie's
sister Brenda. Cassie has always had a crush on me, and I think my going out
with her older sister made her bitterly jealous.

It was one week after I had proposed to Brenda that i found myself in
quite a predicament. I had to house sit for Brenda and her father while they
went to Alabama for the weekend to see thier Aunt. Cassie, who didnt really
care to see her, stayed at home as well. (I still believe the reason they had
me house sit was so that i could watch over the brat and make sure she didnt do
anything stupid while they were gone.)

So there i was..sitting on the couch watching T.V. when Cassie came in
the door. She looked high, but i didnt care.It had always been my motto to
ignore her until she went away. But instead of tromping loudly through the
house to her room, she sat right on the couch next to me. "Hi, Patch." She
said. "I was going to grab somthing to drink...can i get you somthing?" (Why
was she being so nicve to me all of the sudden?) "Sure," I said, "a beer sounds
great, thanks." She ran off to get one nearly tripping over the edge of the
couch with a huge smile on her face. I was a little suspicious, but Cassie was
always up to somthing, so it didnt register that she might have been ploting
against me in particular.

Cassie came back with the drinks and we continued to watch the movie.
She bagan asking me personal questions about her best friend, my ex. "So how
long did you and Janet go out for anyways?" She asked moving a little closer to
me on the couch. "Too long." It always annoyed me when people talk to me while
im trying to watch a movie. Especially when its somthing Id rather not discuss.
I looked over and she had a shit eatring grin on her face. "Ill bet." she said.

I never saw the end of that movie i was watching....At some point, i
must have fallen asleep. i woke in Cassie's bed. I giggled to myself at the
trouble she must have had, moving me in here. Then i realized somthing else was
going on. I couldnt move. Quickly opening my eyes, i realized why. The little
brat tied me to the bed! And whats worse, she took off my clothes except for my
underwear! I started yelling to her, not knowing if she was even still in the
house.

"This isn't funny Cassie! When your Father and sister come home your
going to get it!" Just then, she peeked her head in the door. "I dont think so.
It you who's going to get it!" She said, as she entered the room smiling that
evil grin at me. "Waht is this anyways?..Why did you tie me up?" I was shocked
at Cassie's lack of fear when i mentioned her father. She was a brat yes, but
her father didnt take any crap from anyone, least of all her. "Guess, what your
going to do?" she said coming a little closer,"Your going to call off your
wedding plans with my sister. And if you dont, Illcall them off for you." It
was my turn to smile, "Untie me stupid, and maybe Ill consider not telling your
dad what youve done." "Oh you wont tell him anything." she said,"Because im
going to jerk you off. and then im going to wipe some of your sperm on me. You
know my dad works in a lab. He can tell if its your sperm or not. What do you
think he would say about you raping his daughter? What do you think Brenda
would say?"

I was shocked. She had really planned this whole thing out. Cassie was
a very pretty girl. Killer body (must have ran in thier family). But theres no
way se could get me to cum for her. For starters, i didnt like her. And
secondly, i knew what was at stake. "Honney, i wouldnt cum on you if you were
on fire." She loooked at me as if she suddenly had poity on me. "Aww, you poor
boy, but you see youve already lost. Rememebr Janet?..shes's told me your
weaknesses. It'll be interesting to find out how long you can hold out. And
we've got all night."

Janet!..oh my god. i forgot. I couldnt believe that Janet would tell
Cassie about my tickling fetish. She swore to secrecy. Maybe she didnt tell
her, i thought. Maybe it was a bluff. And even if it wasnt, I was sure i could
endure her "treatments". i decided to play stupid. "What are you talking
about?" i said coyly,"Me and Janet never even slept together." "Uh huh, sure
you didnt." she said, as she flicked her sharp nail up the sole of my foot
making it jerk. Already, my cock began to tingle, threatening to grow erect.

Cassie began to take off her clothes. She was wearing her school
uniform on the outside..but underneath, she was wearing a silky smooth black
nylon body suit. Man!, her breasts were perfect! No! i quickly got the thought
out of my head. I cant think about that. Not now! She crawled up onto the bed
like a cat stalking her prey. She even giggled a little when she looked at my
face. It must have been obvious i was already struggling. She slowly stroked
the top of my thighs with her nails ever so lightly, bringing them to the edge
of my underwear and then around tomy sides. "Shall we begin?" she said in her
baby voice. "Get off of me slut." i said. Already i could sense the swelling of
my penis. It felt great, and thats what scared me. Flicking her nails over my
sensitive sides began to make me jerk and grunt. It was useless now. I couldnt
concentrate on not getting hard with her distracting me with these tiny
tickles.

"Knock it off!" i satrated to yell. "Waht do you think youre doing?" I
was desperatly trying to make her think that her plan wasnt working. But jsut
then, she looked down at my underwear. I tried to roll over so she couildnt
see, but i couldnt move. "Awww, someone getting turned on...could it be that
little ole' me is getting to you? hee hee hee." She increased the speed of her
tickling on my senstive sides...I was really squirming now. Trying not to
laugh. "Ahhhhhhh, quit it! quit it cmon!!" She just held that toothy grin on
me, giggling every now and then. She kept this up until she noticed my cock
head pressing against the thin material of my underwear.

It was obvious now that i was completely hard. She stopped tickling so
that she could take my underpants down. I felt the cool air hit my menmber and
it made me jump again. And take in a quick breath. She leaned over and hung her
mouth inches over it. Her lips were open in the shapeof a "o" as she let out a
small breath of hot air on the tip of it. It jerked again, stiffening even
more. "Ok, ok, enough of this!, Let me up now, please. stop it." "Uh uh" was
all she said. and she put her mouth around my unit, slipping her tongue all ove
it. I had to concentrate to keep from cuming right there. Thats when i knew
that i was in serios trouble here.

I began to shake voilently and jerk this way and that to get her off of
me. She did eventually, and i relaxed and closed my eyes for a second. But i
felt her moving around on top of me. She was facing my feet now. My memebr was
trapped in between her nlyon covered legs. and her feet were placed on either
side of my face."So Janet tels me you like feet too...wel i liek your feet,
they look so senstitive...and...ticklish.

I felt her lips go over my toes. I had never had someone suck my toes
before..and the way she did it made it simply unbearable. Immediatly my foot
jerked and twitched. As she sucked she ran her tickly nails over the soles. As
soon as i started wiggling to make her stop i relaized that it was making my
penis pump in between her legs. She started to wiggle her own toes just to
tease me further. I could hear and feel her muffled giggling from my suprised
feet. "Ahhh ha ahha!..no! no1 stop it!! please illdo anyhthing jsut hee hee
Yah! AHHH!" I was losing control. This was it..she wasnt going to stop. She
knew she had me. I couldnt help it. I tried my hardest just to keep from
cumming. But it tickled..and tickled. Wherever i didnt want her to touch, she
touched. The wiggling of her nylon covered legs over my trapped unti was
unbearable. "Please!!!" i yelled in final desperation. I couldnt escape...i
couldnt move...i struggled once..twice..then i came al over her legs in a gush.
She hadwon and she knew it. Kindly she finished me off. "Now." she said."Yiour
going to call off the wedding like i said yes?" I caught my breath with a
little toubled and let out a tinny voiced " yes. " "Thats a good boy. Oh and by
the way, Janet sends her love. This is for leaving her for my jerk of a sister.
She cried for days. So this is what you get."She said. I wanted to argue with
her, but she had me by the balls. But someday, i would get my revenge.

I64ever

Sep 9, 2000, 10:22:03 PM9/9/00
Really Dark! I loved it! Don't take any crap for the people who will slam you
for it!!

i64ever

Mr. J.L.

Sep 10, 2000, 12:45:53 AM9/10/00
Damn good story....What happens to Cassie?

Jod744

Sep 10, 2000, 1:36:20 AM9/10/00
Finally!! I have been waiting for a story that combines my two favorite sexual
scenarios toghether: tickling and a woman making a man cum. While I am not
really into F/M tickling, this is one of the top three tickling stories I have
ever read. To me, tickling and a man being forced to cum have alot in common.
First, both have to do with a pleasureable, mirthful feeling, though obviously
tickling is a little more torturous. Secondly, both involve the person doing
something they don't want to do. When a person is tickled, they find it hard to
withhold secret info, not to laugh, not to bounce around uncontrollably, and it
makes them somewhat physically weakened. Just like the man trying to resist
what Mother Nature gave him, so too, in most stories, does a person have to
resist what tickling makes them want to do. The plot to the Trap was absolutely
fantastic. Has anyone ever seen ELECRTA with Shannon Tweed (mmmmmmmmmmm!!) and
Joe Tab? Tab has a super power formula in his body and the only way it can be
transmitted is by coition. Enter Tweed, who plays his step mother gone bad. She
wants to help an evil scientist take over the world witha race of super humans,
so she gets on top of a tied down Tab, and rides and sweet talks him
simutaneously to get him to shoot his load into her while he tries in vain to
resist his body's natural urge to do so. There is no tickling in the movie, but
it is still worth seeing just for that scene alone because like I said before,
the principles in most tickling stories are present in it. I would like to see
more stories posted here that involve a man (or a woman for that matter) being
made to cum against their will. Of course the story will have to contain
tickling as well in order for it to pass in this newsgroup. For another story
that involves a person being made to cum against their will from tickling,
check out the Wonder Women comic on Russianman's Tickling Page. When the
heroine finally orgasms, she loses her ability to fend off the mind control
powers of the villan. Great stuff!

arkham

Sep 10, 2000, 10:21:19 AM9/10/00
Cool story my friend.

--
Arkham
Eat 'em and smile:-)

Drew70

Sep 10, 2000, 1:13:54 PM9/10/00
Excellent story. Thank you for posting! F/M rocks!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

ayl...@my-deja.com

Sep 12, 2000, 9:54:15 AM9/12/00
wow! love that story! read it 3 times in a row... lol

Ayla

In article <20000909163749...@ng-cf1.aol.com>,