Questwars/quest for faerun?

Nifferson

May 20, 2005, 3:27:02 AM5/20/05
Anyone know if this mud is still up and operational or if I can get in
contact with serena or vis?

I'd have a heartattack if I could either just play or have the code or
whatever!

Serina

Oct 8, 2005, 9:12:08 PM10/8/05
Hey this is Serina, as far as I know, the mud is not up. Ive tried to
contact Vis but have had no replies

Nifferson

Dec 23, 2016, 6:18:38 PM12/23/16
On Saturday, October 8, 2005 at 9:12:08 PM UTC-4, Serina wrote:
> Hey this is Serina, as far as I know, the mud is not up. Ive tried to
> contact Vis but have had no replies

Hi Serina!, this is Nifferson, 11 years later I see your post. ^_^ Merry Christmas!

Remember Sartori? I took over his character and we fought (you murdled me) and I was all like Ohh pls don't kill me I'm not actually sartori!.... Good times.
Ever learn what happened to Vis? Sartori has kids now! I was in middle school back then.

ch...@christopher-putnam.com

Jan 26, 2017, 11:58:39 AM1/26/17
I'm 32 years old now, played muds since I was 12. Mostly I played Moongate/MateriaMagica, but I played Quest for Faerun for a year or two, I don't recall exactly, but I really loved it. I search for it from time to time, hoping it will come back.

alwa...@gmail.com

Apr 4, 2017, 11:22:08 PM4/4/17
Hey Nifferson, I was a frequent player of Questwar. I barely remember you, I was "Cawn","Kon" or "Khan". Shoot me an e-mail in the next 12 years or so. Alwa...@gmail.com

mmb...@gmail.com

Apr 30, 2017, 10:15:48 PM4/30/17
Every year I search and still no luck. The odds seem less and less every year. Would love to bring this back into my life.

ahun...@gmail.com

Jul 5, 2017, 3:28:54 AM7/5/17
Wow what a blast from the past. Would love to play this game again. I think I went by Austamious or Damian.

jbak...@gmail.com

Nov 24, 2017, 6:33:07 AM11/24/17
Hey guys, Terminus here. AKA the nastiest non-remort character in Questwar / Quest for Faerun. I also check all the time looking for Vis or Serina. Would love to know if this code is still out there somewhere, and would pay to host a server.

I remember Kon, and Torrent. I'm sure i would remember others if they showed up.

jimm...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2018, 7:15:48 PM4/12/18
Jamaris here! I would pay for the source code and also pay to host this game. I miss it. The best game I've ever played. Does anyone have contact Info for the old admins? Let's hope vis didn't toss it into the recycle bin :(

asit...@gmail.com

Aug 31, 2018, 12:53:27 PM8/31/18
Krovithus would love to play it again too!!! Keep me posted!

Chris Morse

Sep 9, 2021, 2:31:14 PM9/9/21
On Saturday, October 8, 2005 at 8:12:08 PM UTC-5, Serina wrote:
> Hey this is Serina, as far as I know, the mud is not up. Ive tried to
> contact Vis but have had no replies
Well hello Serina! Remember me? Cylarr/Wixler.

byron underhill

Jan 8, 2023, 8:18:27 PM1/8/23
On Saturday, October 8, 2005 at 6:12:08 PM UTC-7, Serina wrote:
> Hey this is Serina, as far as I know, the mud is not up. Ive tried to
> contact Vis but have had no replies

Hello Serina and everyone else! I was a player in the mid 90's. Vulezyn was my main, leader of The Watchers.

I have been checking every year for Faerun to come back up, I would also pay to sponsor a return. Breaks my heart to think of the game collecting dust on some hard drive in a closet. Any clue what happened to Vis? cheers

Matthew Moore

Nov 16, 2023, 6:47:52 PM11/16/23
Hello, everyone!

This is Sidereus- I was a co-founder of "Divine Knights" and briefly an entry-level immortal.
Great to see people engaging on the topic of our much beloved time with QuestWar/Faerun. I, too, occasionally give it the ole Google Search just to see if it pops up.

I was once good friends with Lilliana who I believe had a somewhat brief relationship with Vis. Last I heard from her there was some sort of drama and she said Vis erased all of the files related to the MUD.

This is third-hand information that is decades old at this point. Obviously I still hold some sort of hope that it would be recovered and made operational.

I hope everyone is doing well!

-Matt (aka-Sidereus)