Silicon Realms..Next Generation In MUD's

Jeffrey Elwin /ADVISOR Engblom

Feb 14, 1994, 10:17:40 AM2/14/94
Well we are back up... Yes that is right, after months of sysadmin bullshit
we are finally up and running..We are at the moment working on yet a better
interface than the info bar we have already, if you haven't seen it come and
look. New areas are being constructed as i aming typing this. Silicon Realms
has the ability to be the best MUD that is on line. In fact we made
the top ten list in one month after we openned on online. So if you like the
basic diku mud set up and you want to try something new come to Silicon Realms
I am not going to give you a bunch of bullshit and all the crap other people
give you to go to there muds i am justing saying stop by, play for and hour
or three and gain some levels and check us out. Your opinions are greatly
appreciated, unlike some muds, becuase of course the people on it are what
really makes a mud.

Silicon Realms ... telnet sampan.ee.fit.edu 4000

Vanion
God of all that is cool..

Niilo Neuvo

Feb 14, 1994, 2:22:23 PM2/14/94
rme0...@cs.fit.edu (Jeffrey Elwin /ADVISOR Engblom) writes:
> In fact we made the top ten list in one month after we openned on online.

What is 'the top ten list'? Where can I get it from? Or is this just
an advertisement?

++Anipa
--
NN NN NN NN NNNNNNNN
NNNN N NN N NNNNNN

Silicon Realms

Feb 15, 1994, 2:39:32 AM2/15/94

>rme0...@cs.fit.edu (Jeffrey Elwin /ADVISOR Engblom) writes:
>> In fact we made the top ten list in one month after we openned on online.

>What is 'the top ten list'? Where can I get it from? Or is this just
>an advertisement?

actually, it was "a" top ten list, compiled by a long-time mudder as one
of the "ones to try". All we meant by that is that it will turn heads FAST.

just give it a try, make ONE character, will take you a minute or so..
play for another 5 minutes, that's all we ask..

-Valinor (head IMP)
| Health: 843/843 End: 206/206 Magic: 420/420 Gold: 99946 Exits: NESWUD |
| Exp: 38000000 In Room [Silicon Realms] {sampan.ee.fit.edu 4000} |

Message has been deleted

jerry.w....@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2015, 11:16:42 PM9/13/15
Wow, I remember playing SR back in the day. It was the coolest diku mud on the internet.

cur...@tripwireinteractive.com

Jun 5, 2016, 2:11:01 AM6/5/16
On Sunday, September 13, 2015 at 11:16:42 PM UTC-4, jerry.w....@gmail.com wrote:
> Wow, I remember playing SR back in the day. It was the coolest diku mud on the internet.

And I remember programming it :)

-Valinor