MajorMUD Upgrade Issue - MajorBBS

tim.h...@gmail.com

Jul 20, 2009, 2:33:01 AM7/20/09
I'm having an issue upgrading MMUD. I currently have version 1.1r,
and am attempting to upgrade to 1.11o... However, with the required
upgrade to 1.11j prior to, things are getting ugly. The installation
runs fine, but when I attempt to open MajorBBS again, I get nasty
errors... Is there a way to uninstall 1.1r so I can just do a fresh
install of 1.11o? There are currently no users playing (new BBS), so
I'm not worried about data loss on that end... Otherwise, is there
some place that I can get my hands on 1.11j so the proper conversion
can take place?

Thanks!

MajorMUD

Jul 20, 2009, 7:40:44 AM7/20/09
You will probably need to upgrade to Worldgroup from MBBS