Oh my god, Tom Green sucks so much!!!

Renkrew

Aug 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/14/99

I watched Total cRap Live today (it's a long and involved story on why
that was) and caught Tom Green's music video. I swear to god, if I ever see
him on the street I'm gonna ram my fist deep within is head. The fact that
he is on TV at all makes me physically sick. Someone paid MONEY to have
that crap made. And the fact that when it was over, Carson didn't turn to
Tom Green, who was standing right next to him, and say, "THAT SUCKED,"
makes me really angry. I don't even know why I hate Tom Green so much.
There's lots of people on TV that I think really really suck. But whenever
I see Tom Green, I just wanna kick his teeth in.

And now . . . Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey.
Tonight, when we were eating dinner, Marta said something that really
knocked me for a loop. She said, "I love carrots." "Good," I said as I
gritted my teeth real hard. "Then maybe you and carrots would like to go
into the bedroom and have sex!" They didn't, but maybe they will sometime,
and I can watch.

Ryan Macri

Aug 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/14/99

Renkrew wrote:

> I watched Total cRap Live today (it's a long and involved story on why
> that was) and caught Tom Green's music video. I swear to god, if I ever see
> him on the street I'm gonna ram my fist deep within is head. The fact that
> he is on TV at all makes me physically sick. Someone paid MONEY to have
> that crap made. And the fact that when it was over, Carson didn't turn to
> Tom Green, who was standing right next to him, and say, "THAT SUCKED,"
> makes me really angry. I don't even know why I hate Tom Green so much.
> There's lots of people on TV that I think really really suck. But whenever
> I see Tom Green, I just wanna kick his teeth in.

calm down dude, that video was a joke.....anything Tom Green does shouldn't be
taken seriously.

Bluefen

Aug 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/14/99
"The Bum Bum Song"
Ugh. Makes me sick.
If that ever starts getting major airplay, then America will have lost all
taste.

-Lindsey

"Phew, for a minute there, I lost myself."-Radiohead

Vexor

Aug 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/14/99
Renkrew wrote in message <01bee5f7$a1eb7c80$6c16480c@default>...

> I watched Total cRap Live today (it's a long and involved story on why
>that was) and caught Tom Green's music video. I swear to god, if I ever see
>him on the street I'm gonna ram my fist deep within is head. The fact that
>he is on TV at all makes me physically sick. Someone paid MONEY to have
>that crap made. And the fact that when it was over, Carson didn't turn to
>Tom Green, who was standing right next to him, and say, "THAT SUCKED,"
>makes me really angry. I don't even know why I hate Tom Green so much.
>There's lots of people on TV that I think really really suck. But whenever
>I see Tom Green, I just wanna kick his teeth in.

Did you ever stop to think that maybe the video was SUPPOSED to suck, like
it was made to do that?

Hollarsj

Aug 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/16/99
I don't care. Shit like that shouldn't even be made. It wastes people's time
and patience.

Jihad

Aug 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/16/99
If you people hate it so much, why do u even watch MTV? Seems Tom Green is
doing something right, since he gets you guys to watch his show

Hollarsj <holl...@aol.com> wrote in message

Hollarsj

Aug 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/17/99

>I swear to god, if I ever see
>him on the street I'm gonna ram my fist deep within is head. The fact that
>he is on TV at all makes me physically sick. Someone paid MONEY to have
>that crap made.

MTV is definetly in the toilet, about ready to be flushed down, because that's
all that there is on and in it.

Vexor

Aug 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/17/99
Hollarsj wrote in message <19990816152829...@ng-ci1.aol.com>...

>I don't care. Shit like that shouldn't even be made. It wastes people's
time
>and patience.

It won't waste your time if you don't watch it. Some people may enjoy the
humor of its suckage, and some people may think it's brilliant. Now if it
was played every other video, THEN you'd have something to complain about.

--
"I wanna see it all go down" - Tool "Aenema"

Find out why MTV sucks at http://members.tripod.com/~vexor/mtv/

Remember, you've got to FIGHT for what you believe in.

Hollarsj

Aug 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/18/99
>It won't waste your time if you don't watch it. Some people may enjoy the
>humor of its suckage, and some people may think it's brilliant. Now if it
>was played every other video, THEN you'd have something to complain about.

That's true.

Isaac Rikelme

Mar 22, 2021, 10:26:25 AM3/22/21
this is the tom green show
not the green tom show
this is my favorite show
because it is my show
if this was your show
youd probably like it more
but maybe thats just because it was your show
but its not your show
its the tom green show