dos vers 7.22

Peter Schmid

Jun 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/14/98

I am looking for dos vers. 7.0 or dos 7.22
does someone know where i could download ?

Peter

chris

Jun 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/14/98

comes with win95 :))

Peter Schmid <bo...@active.ch> wrote in article
<3583F472...@active.ch>...

Donna Callaghan

Jun 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/17/98

Peter Schmid (bo...@active.ch) wrote:
: I am looking for dos vers. 7.0 or dos 7.22

: does someone know where i could download ?
:
: Peter
:

I hate to point it out, but DOS (any version) is not free. That means you
have to buy it. I don't think it is sold first-hand much anymore.

James A. Smith

Jun 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/17/98

Dos 7.00 is part of windows 95 and is not sold by itself.

MS-Dos 6.22 is still being sold at many computer stores.
(seen it last week at computer city)

You can check out my homepage for links to a few free versions of Dos
around.
--
Homepage
http://www.angelfire.com/hi/powerdos/main.html

Moderator of the Shareware Authors Board...
http://freeweb.digiweb.com/computers/jas

remove "nospam" to reply.

Donna Callaghan <bsdc...@mailbox.uq.edu.au> wrote in article
<6m7qna$d7a$1...@bunyip.cc.uq.edu.au>...

pate.ja...@gmail.com

Jan 24, 2018, 2:13:48 PM1/24/18
sunnuntai 14. kesäkuuta 1998 10.00.00 UTC+3 Peter Schmid wrote:
> I am looking for dos vers. 7.0 or dos 7.22
> does someone know where i could download ?
>
> Peter

I think I'm a bit late (20 years XD) but nowadays it can be found by diggging the Internet :)

BTW I think it's free :)

Kerr-Mudd,John

Jan 26, 2018, 6:51:27 AM1/26/18
Gmail users; doncha just love them?