How can we filter Event Viewer System Log BSOD Crash Stop Code Event IDs in one command?

Arlen Holder

Nov 2, 2020, 3:16:20 PM11/2/20
How can we filter Event Viewer System Log Crash Event IDs in one command?
o <https://i.postimg.cc/d1mbYx62/bsod225.jpg> eventvwr filter shortcut

Here is my current (multi-step) shortcut:
o Taskbar > menu > hardware > bsod > event viewer eventid filter.lnk
o Filespec=c:\menu\hardware\bsod\event viewer eventid filter.lnk
o TARGET: C:\Windows\System32\eventvwr.msc
o STARTIN: %windir%\system32
o COMMENT: Filter System Event IDs 41, 1074, 6006, 6008

I'm trying to set up a command to filter EventIDs in a single step:
o Win+R > eventvwr.msc
o EventViewer (Local) > Windows Logs > System > (right click)
o Filter Current Log > Event IDs = 41, 1074, 6006, 6008

The goal is a shortcut that runs that filter above in a single step.

How can we filter Event Viewer System Log BSOD Event IDs in one command?
o Filter Current Log > Event IDs = 41, 1074, 6006, 6008
--
Sometimes someone helpful knows how to make Windows more efficient.

JJ

Nov 3, 2020, 12:09:47 AM11/3/20
Command line 101: the /? switch.