Divide overflow problem.

Bruce Atchison - author

Nov 27, 2008, 1:49:41 PM11/27/08
Greetings;

I've been trying to use a DOS screen reader and hardware synthesizer with
various Pentium PCs but I keep getting a divide overflow error. DOSBox was
no help in emulating a 486 or earlier PC. What can I do to get around this
troubling problem?

Sincerely,

Bruce Atchison - author of Deliverance from Jericho (Six Years in a Blind
School) and When a Man Loves a Rabbit ((Learning and Living With Bunnies).

http://www.bookstream.biz/cgi-bin/bookstream/bookstore.cgi?overlord=Details&store_id=132

http://www.bookstream.biz/cgi-bin/bookstream/bookstore.cgi?overlord=Details&store_id=102

B. Gray

Dec 24, 2008, 11:21:33 AM12/24/08
Try using Virtual PC (Microsoft) or VMware (VMware).

Both companies have free versions of each program. Use that to emulate a
DOS machine and take screen shot there.

"Bruce Atchison - author" <batc...@mcsnet.ca> wrote in message