How to simulate pressing an "ok" prompt in a batch file

瀏覽次數:132 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Giampaolo

未讀,
2006年5月20日 下午6:22:352006/5/20
收件者:
Hello.

I would like to know if it is possible in Win98 SE, from a batch file,
to simulate pressing an "ok" prompt. I have a batch file that calls an
executable (of which I don't have the source file) that processes a
file and produces another file as a result. At the end of the process,
a feedback window is produces, that says "file blahblah has been
successfully created", and pressing an "Ok" button is the only way to
get rid of the window.
As I need to repeat this process a high number of times in batch mode,
without user interaction, I need to find a way to get rid of the ok
button. I have checked the executable parameters, but unfortunately
there is no parameter to skip the final ok prompt.
Thanks for any help,
Giampaolo Costantini
Parma Italy

Herbert Kleebauer

未讀,
2006年5月21日 凌晨3:46:162006/5/21
收件者:
Giampaolo wrote:

This depends on the used program. Use Google to search in alt.msdos.batch
and alt.msdos.batch.nt for older answers to this question.

gcos...@provincia.parma.it

未讀,
2006年5月21日 清晨6:43:222006/5/21
收件者:
Thanks. The program is (Win98) defrag.exe.
Unfortunately so far my search hasn't produced results. Please consider
that I'm a beginner

Herbert Kleebauer

未讀,
2006年5月21日 上午9:47:392006/5/21