Template Creator for Folders

Harry Potter

Sep 16, 2021, 11:55:08 AM9/16/21
Hi! I just found a batch file on my laptop's SSD that creates a new folder and fills it with one of up to 26 folders full of information. Kind of like Template Creator for Folders. If anybody's interested, I can post it here. Is anybody interested?

Jonah Ellis

May 3, 2022, 10:26:52 AMMay 3

--
_This message (and any associated files) may contain confidential and/or
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or authorized