dos icon

kench...@gmail.com

Aug 18, 2017, 3:00:26 PM8/18/17
I NEED TO ADD A DOS ICON TO MY WINDOWS 10 HELP

Klaus Meinhard

Aug 19, 2017, 5:22:00 AM8/19/17
Hallo kench...@gmail.com,

> I NEED TO ADD A DOS ICON TO MY WINDOWS 10 HELP

Please don't shout (caps!) so loud.

Which part of typing "MS-DOS" and "icon" in Google is too difficult for you?

--
Herzliche Grüße,

* Klaus Meinhard *

Auric__

Aug 19, 2017, 5:27:37 AM8/19/17
Klaus Meinhard wrote:

> Hallo kench...@gmail.com,
>
>> I NEED TO ADD A DOS ICON TO MY WINDOWS 10 HELP
>
> Please don't shout (caps!) so loud.
>
> Which part of typing "MS-DOS" and "icon" in Google is too difficult for
> you?

You actually expect a Google Groupie to know how to use Google?

--
I would not snare even an orc with a falsehood.

Klaus Meinhard

Aug 19, 2017, 8:26:19 AM8/19/17
Hallo Auric__,

> You actually expect a Google Groupie to know how to use Google?

If he can't use Google, he exspects to use DOS?

Auric__

Aug 19, 2017, 2:08:02 PM8/19/17
Klaus Meinhard wrote:

> Hallo Auric__,
>
>> You actually expect a Google Groupie to know how to use Google?
>
> If he can't use Google, he exspects to use DOS?

Well, considering he said Windows 10...

--
BMX Cat: Less creepy than a baby, and looks much better on a t-shirt.

Auric__

Aug 20, 2017, 9:09:10 PM8/20/17
Anthony R. Gold wrote:

> On Sat, 19 Aug 2017 11:25:18 +0200, Klaus Meinhard <k_mei...@gmx.de>
> wrote:
>
>> Hallo kench...@gmail.com,
>>

>>> I NEED TO ADD A DOS ICON TO MY WINDOWS 10 HELP
>>
>> Please don't shout (caps!) so loud.
>>
>> Which part of typing "MS-DOS" and "icon" in Google is too difficult for
>> you?
>
> Maybe he is asking for help in adding a cmd shortcut but just doesn't
> know the right terms to ask.

Then he should have said more about what he wanted, rather than just "OMG
HERE'S THE MOST UNINFORMATIVE REQUEST EVAR!!!!1!"

--
Don't mind her.
She's still upset that someone dropped a house on her sister.

Klaus Meinhard

Aug 21, 2017, 1:49:00 AM8/21/17
Hallo Anthony R. Gold,
> Maybe he is asking for help in adding a cmd shortcut but just doesn't know> the right terms to ask.
Or maybe he's asking for a way to get DOS (!) working under Win10, which
is a NT version, (32 or 64 bit?).

Whatever, he hasn't shown up again to clarify the issue.

JJ

Aug 21, 2017, 10:02:19 AM8/21/17
On Sat, 19 Aug 2017 18:03:44 -0000 (UTC), Auric__ wrote:

> Well, considering he said Windows 10...

I don't think he knows the difference between DOS, CMD, and command prompt.

Ammammata

Aug 22, 2017, 4:29:37 AM8/22/17
Il giorno Mon 21 Aug 2017 07:52:20a, *Klaus Meinhard* ha inviato su
alt.msdos.batch.nt il messaggio news:onds0a$cbg$1...@dont-email.me. Vediamo
cosa ha scritto:

> Whatever, he hasn't shown up again to clarify the issue.

maybe he googled and solved :)

--
/-\ /\/\ /\/\ /-\ /\/\ /\/\ /-\ T /-\

Jonah Ellis

May 3, 2022, 12:38:10 PMMay 3
On Friday, August 18, 2017 at 2:00:26 PM UTC-5, kench...@gmail.com wrote:
> I NEED TO ADD A DOS ICON TO MY WINDOWS 10 HELP
just shut your computer

--
_This message (and any associated files) may contain confidential and/or
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or authorized