Worst Movie I ever Saw

jaugu...@verizon.net

Dec 24, 2023, 2:46:28 PM12/24/23

Years ago, I saw a movie from the 1960s that I can't remember
the correct title, but I thought it was "Day of the Pagans".

This movie was so bad due to the number of flaws I noticed,
I found it "laughable".

It was set back in time with Viking like warriors charging on horses,
and you can see the tire tracks and exhaust smoke from the vehicle
that had the camera filming this scene.

The budget was so tight that a scene of charging warriors was repeated
in a later part of the movie.

A sleeveless warrior has a very visible small pox vaccination mark on his
shoulder.

John

kyonshi

Jan 19, 2024, 5:56:52 AMJan 19
The absolutely worst movie I ever saw was an Italian sword and sandal
fantasy thing called "The Sword of the Barbarian" or similar. I don't
know what it was about that particular movie, but the whole
cinematography made me queasy. I flipped to another channel and it was
ok, I flipped back to the movie and I got sick again.
There was not anything really objectionable in there except some bare
butts maybe, it was just the way it was shot and presented that did that.
The movie itself was exceedingly boring.
It wasn't the only thing that caused this to me when I watched it, Land
of the Lost, the old really cheaply made TV series also was like that
when I watched it.