Money for living .....

Kristjan Robam

Mar 26, 2021, 2:19:44 PM3/26/21
I want to collect money for living. People, who want to help, please help me with as big sum as you can with coming to my address with the money: Männimäe street 27-39, Viljandi, Estonia.

I am waiting.

Kristjan Robam

Telephone: 372 6861327
E-mail: ya12983 @@ mail com

tesla sTinker

Aug 19, 2022, 12:06:46 PM8/19/22
You have a problem. You best collect enough for all the networks and
corrupt corrupt corporations, cause they will be needing money to from all
their stealing from being bankrupt, cause they all go to hell for their
thefts and murders. So, most people who will tell you they are going to
give you money, have in fact stolen it big time, especially the usa
government. And if you take it, you are as guilty as they are, and you
know where they go....
--
Daniel

Mees Viljandist

Oct 9, 2022, 10:04:11 AM10/9/22
Or you can ask a magician to create money for you, if you don't want to bother with learning that trick yourself.