Hell

He He He He He He He He He He

Sep 23, 2021, 7:25:38 AM9/23/21

tesla sTinker

Aug 19, 2022, 11:43:21 AM8/19/22
On 9/23/21 4:25 AM, He He He He He He He He He He wrote:

Ya forgot what happens next. We shoot you right between the eyes. And all
your 666 ceos. Just as God had told us to.

"18:1. And after these things, I saw another angel come down from heaven,
having great power: and the earth was enlightened with his glory.
18:2. And he cried out with a strong voice, saying: Babylon the great is
fallen, is fallen: and is become the habitation of devils and the hold of
every unclean spirit and the hold of every unclean and hateful bird:
18:3. Because all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her
fornication: and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with
her; And the merchants of the earth have been made rich by the power of her
delicacies.
18:4. And I heard another voice from heaven, saying: Go out from her, my
people; that you be not partakers of her sins and that you receive not of
her plagues.
18:5. For her sins have reached unto heaven: and the Lord hath remembered
her iniquities.
18:6. Render to her as she also hath rendered to you: and double unto her
double, according to her works. In the cup wherein she hath mingled, mingle
ye double unto her."

--
Daniel