Does anybody remember the show "Roundhouse"?

TMC

Dec 14, 2011, 1:03:45 AM12/14/11
http://realwrestlecrap.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=offtopic&action=display&thread=407014

For some reason, this show popped into my dream before I woke up this
morning. I remember watching a handful of episodes, if parts of it at
least, but I was never really into this show. I think it was supposed
to appeal to older kids, like adolescents or teens. I do remember
thinking that the girls were pretty on this show, especially the short
haired blonde. I remember another blonde girl on this show as well.
The one episode I remember watching at all was the Wizard of Oz
parody. Also, what stood out was the chair. I'll never forget the
chair on this show.

I am wondering if this show would air on "The 90s Are All That" block
in the future. I kind of want to watch this.