exciting new site! www.filmfare.ca!!

Masked Marvel

Feb 24, 2008, 9:33:34 PM2/24/08
The Premier Internet Site for serious film collectors is now on-line!
www.filmfare.ca!
Through our exclusive access to a number of extensive private collections we
are able to offer you rare, one-of-a-kind film related treasures such as
one-sheets, lobby cards, 8x10 glossies, film books, original scripts and
amazing film related memorabilia you just won't find anywhere else. These
are not reproductions, but exclusive, mint-condition, original materials
available to you only through FilmFare.ca and there's no bidding involved!
No waiting for a closing day and no disappointing results! You won't find
any of the annoying disadvantages of internet auction sites here at
FilmFare.ca! As they say, it is nice to win, and you always win with
FilmFare.ca!
It is our policy to make your time with us and your purchases through us as
simple, straight-forward and enjoyable for you as we can. Your satisfaction
is guaranteed! Come on in and have a browse. You'll be delightedly
surprised.
Check out "Oliver's Opinion", comments on various subjects by our resident
curmudgeon, Oliver W. Thornydyke. You're also invited to enjoy our "Sons of
Adventure" pages - film related articles penned by some of the most
knowledgeable film experts in the world, on every aspect of film, from
biographical sketches of your favourite stars, directors and studios, to
informative, accurate and detailed examinations of films from the silent era
to cliff-hanger serials, B-westerns to your favourite hard-boiled private
eye, from major film productions to Poverty Row programmers, it's all here,
courtesy the Sons of Adventure!
Drop by today: http://www.filmfare.ca Original Vintage Movie Collectables