Official MetaCortechs.com Discovery Thread

DeepThought

Oct 1, 2003, 4:37:55 PM10/1/03
So, here's the collected info so far. Feel free to add. Please, add.

- AndersonThomas in the Directory brings "TRANSFERRED"

- AveryJames leads to binary (which decoded is former info [Exec status])
- Flickering photo (garbled)

- McConnellElizabeth brings Beth's info, personal site, and MetaDex site.
- Personal site is about Paranormal info
- Login info for her MetaDex.net site is "EMC2" and pass "Evanescence"

- MetaVR system obviously precursor to the Matrix
- Beta Test signup info

- Underscorehosting somehow involved.
- Hosts all subsites (Metadex and Boxes and ParaJournal)

- WalshSteven brings the current "CEO" pic and info.

LINKS:

www.metacortechs.com
www.metadex.net
www.underscorehosting.com
http://www.little-boxes.net/
http://www.paranormaljournal.org

www.metadex.net/usr/emc2/bio/

E-MAILs (spamblock added):
blmcc...@metacortechs.c0m
scw...@metacortechs.c0m
in...@metacortechs.c0m
glo...@metacortechs.c0m
journ...@metacortechs.c0m
p...@metacortechs.c0m
intern...@metacortechs.c0m
investor...@metacortechs.c0m

ADDRESS:
Metacortex Corporation
One MetaCortex Avenue
Redland, WA 98076
USA

PHONEs:
Beth: (206) 350-6042
Main: (206) 350-7100
Fax: (206) 350-4324

--
-----------
Deep Thought

Chris Gould

Oct 1, 2003, 5:01:36 PM10/1/03

"DeepThought" <deep_42...@hotmailEARTH.com> wrote in message

> So, here's the collected info so far. Feel free to add. Please, add.

Try Regenhardt, David in the search to see details of a guy in the IT
department.

DarrenE

Oct 1, 2003, 5:47:50 PM10/1/03
When you log into her Metadex you will see an email with the following
message, I wonder if they are talking about Thomas Anderson?
Beth,

I happened upon this link today and wasn't sure what to make of it. This isn
't him, is it? I don't remember him looking so disheveled. Have you heard
from him? Do you know anything about this? If you want to talk, give me a
call. I should be home all night.

Phillip

"Chris Gould" <chris.go...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

phm

Oct 2, 2003, 1:32:22 AM10/2/03
> - McConnellElizabeth brings Beth's info, personal site, and MetaDex site.
> - Personal site is about Paranormal info
> - Login info for her MetaDex.net site is "EMC2" and pass "Evanescence"

hmmm, i can't login...did they delete the account/change the password?

phm

telmaHmAI

Oct 2, 2003, 2:08:01 AM10/2/03
Try it from here:
http://www.metadex.net/usr/emc2/bio/

"phm" <p...@stfu.de> wrote in message

phm

Oct 2, 2003, 2:14:14 AM10/2/03

oh, thx...i tried to login on metacotechs.com, i should learn reading ;)

Gengon

Oct 2, 2003, 4:07:46 PM10/2/03

One of her notes mentions a physical for Laika, presumable her pet.

Laika was the first dog in space

also:

finish adding accounts to the archives

The Zion archives?

Reports some functionality disabled

Wonder if there are more clues?

Sean O'Hara

Oct 3, 2003, 5:20:06 PM10/3/03

marv

Oct 4, 2003, 5:51:59 PM10/4/03
gairden's username for little-boxes.net: phillip
password: timaeus

There are lots of forums and websites that have this, eg
http://www.cs.uiowa.edu/~mlpatter/matrix/

Demoness Abigor

Oct 5, 2003, 5:14:51 PM10/5/03
Question: Other than the resume someone sent, Has anyone tried to call them
or faxed them?

|Demoness Abigor|
|net.goth|
|The Pinkest Deceptagon in da world!
| goddess...@earthlink.net
| http://goddess_abigor.livejournal.com
|AIM|AbigorBot|

|You take the blue pill, the story ends. Your browser closes and you believe
whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in wonderland.
And, I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

|Josh: you mentioned Transformers! and didn't use the words "are lame" in
the same sentence! you are my dream girl!

|Proud supporter of JROCKROLEPLAY at Live Journal
| http://www.earth-inferno.com/jrockroleplay/

DeepThought

Oct 5, 2003, 5:48:05 PM10/5/03
Demoness Abigor whipped out his/her/its Personal Electronic Thing,
summoned a BellBot to blq1k7$f27me$1...@ID-166886.news.uni-berlin.de ,
leaving his/her/its contact info (demones...@earthlink.net) with
the deskbot, and proceeded to say:

> Question: Other than the resume someone sent, Has anyone tried to
> call them or faxed them?

All phone numbers reach voice mail, which sometimes leaves a hint.

IE, Beth's voicemail had the beginning notes to an Evanescence song in the
background, and Evanescence is her password to metadex.

http://www.cs.uiowa.edu/~mlpatter/matrix/

and

http://forums.unfiction.com/forums/index.php?c=13

have lots of great collected info.