- AndersonThomas in the Directory brings "TRANSFERRED"
- AveryJames leads to binary (which decoded is former info [Exec status])
- Flickering photo (garbled)
- McConnellElizabeth brings Beth's info, personal site, and MetaDex site.
- Personal site is about Paranormal info
- Login info for her MetaDex.net site is "EMC2" and pass "Evanescence"
- MetaVR system obviously precursor to the Matrix
- Beta Test signup info
- Underscorehosting somehow involved.
- Hosts all subsites (Metadex and Boxes and ParaJournal)
- WalshSteven brings the current "CEO" pic and info.
E-MAILs (spamblock added):
One MetaCortex Avenue
Redland, WA 98076
Erase the Earth
to e-mail me.
Try Regenhardt, David in the search to see details of a guy in the IT
I happened upon this link today and wasn't sure what to make of it. This isn
't him, is it? I don't remember him looking so disheveled. Have you heard
from him? Do you know anything about this? If you want to talk, give me a
call. I should be home all night.
"Chris Gould" <chris.go...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
hmmm, i can't login...did they delete the account/change the password?
oh, thx...i tried to login on metacotechs.com, i should learn reading ;)
One of her notes mentions a physical for Laika, presumable her pet.
Laika was the first dog in space
finish adding accounts to the archives
The Zion archives?
Reports some functionality disabled
Wonder if there are more clues?
Which links to two real sites:
Gibberish in Neutral: http://diogenes-sinope.blogspot.com/
|The Pinkest Deceptagon in da world!
|You take the blue pill, the story ends. Your browser closes and you believe
whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in wonderland.
And, I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.
|Josh: you mentioned Transformers! and didn't use the words "are lame" in
the same sentence! you are my dream girl!
|Proud supporter of JROCKROLEPLAY at Live Journal
All phone numbers reach voice mail, which sometimes leaves a hint.
IE, Beth's voicemail had the beginning notes to an Evanescence song in the
background, and Evanescence is her password to metadex.
have lots of great collected info.