New Emergence Breakthrus -by Seung Bum Kim (c)opyright 2013

1 view

craz...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2013, 11:18:53 PM7/1/13
Death again is a reality that we cannot avoid though we can speed up the process. Unfortunately medical science cannot be successful all the time and what results from a failed organ is death. We live in a world where we refuse to face our own destiny. So it would be interesting if a breakthru reminds them of their own mortality..would it cause positive effects in Time for those who become perpetually conscious of death? We are living in the womb of a technological society which causes safety measures..the spirit may become more docile..but with the war taking place there are two sides to the coin..it is an incongrurous mess..but in this age of movies people can enjoy war through movies and media in which it is 'war without the symptoms of warfare'. Now concerning the Xtian response they used to give out Free b&w tv sets in exchange for sterilization and as such the idiots wouldn't proliferate. This invention is not to be used as a Force for liberation. Liberal warfare has been known to be more disasterous than conservative warfare. if You intend to use this breakthru realizing your own mortality through then the person becomes a threat..so I leave this breakthru in the hands of government. Whether good will be made of it is Purely up to conjecture.
Now by using Gaits to track and confirm patterns as to a person's web
activity, then the Gaits can be used to bundle associated names and
then to relay all Turin Associated superstring elements that are
inextricably linked to detected Gait patterns causing an activation of
the bomb through various terminals and precisely the terminals that
belong to all people associated with the dominant string variable so
that it causes Phone extermination of friends and associates.

Gaits Sent in Multi-directions - by Seung Bum Kim (c)opyright 2012

Now if users swift Name detection through slick manuevers where
Winston could be spelled Win5ton Gaits can be used to track names. In
which Gaits should be added to read specific patterns where Turin
Association of Patterns can lead to name retrieval by causing pattern
ID. In which through this if a user goes under a secret name their
identity can be tracked through Gait detection of internet activity.

Secretized User ID for Computer Bomb Tracking Device- by Seung Bum Kim

Now this is not made use of there is yet value..but the use of it
through Praxis would create infinite more value for the project..I am
doing this to make a scientific breakthru that is more than theory
since computers operate semantically anyways. But with this work, the
use of it though it is my invention is a matter of the user's personal
choice not mine..I am presenting controversial knowledge and to use it
would not imply that I held a gun to his face in order to pressure him
to use it..and if it used in mass numbers then it actually reveals the
nature of Americans..so it is out of my hands.

Final Word on the Computer Bomb Script -by Seung Bum Kim

Now I already know it's not within my rights to do this, but I don't
give a hoot about rights since martyrs don't have rights either. So
fuck and free for all. If it hindges against Truth, then I don't want
to have anything to do with Truth anyways..so Make the software,
distribute it, and Use it.
-sEung b. kim
Botnet usage can allow you to make dummy system do your bidding only
if you initially disease the computer through botnet. In which
through Onion Router relay of the script if the script is made to be
sent through the dummy system by suspension of derivative relay
information from the main system through the Onion Router where it is
amnesaically registered to Onion Router on a live application where
FireFox is used to cause masking through $SYS$ firefox then the dummy
computer is framed and you can use the Turin approach to blame it on
numerous systems by causing the dummy system to connect with other
dummy systems through amnesiac programming rather than systems that
are live and hence suspectible to be logged by headquarter systems.
And if this is activated by use of a cellphone device that ties
numerous lines together through cellphone connection to the terminal
and the specific access # that activates a pre-set directive to
launch
the script the launch is done inconspicuously since the source would
evidently be the cellphone where thus if you put two wifi signals
together it jams wifi readings completely as through this there is no
evidence of your script activated on many or numerous systems.
Botnet and Cellphone Entry for Covert Operation -by Seung Bum Kim
Futhermore, cracking the computer bomb script can be done where it
various related programs are installed as a bunch of hidden programs
in the machine where despite daily inspection the installed data is
hidden. This can be done by downloading a DVD image, burning it,
sticking it in the website and then to boot it while holding downa
bunch of different keys at the same time which can be complied as a
function for the computer bomb script as then many items sended can
be
installed into systems to hatch the computer while yet hidden as God
playing Dice where it cannot be seen. Superstring data can be tied
for
name association as eg. Egg = Sunnyside. So that the software can
work
in name association to superstring location through equivalency.
Now for another addage to the computer bomb software one should make
the name of your fireFox program into $SYS$ fireFox since any program
under the name $SYS$ is invisible to the operating system as it
becomes invisible to Windows and thus invisible to network's
snoopware. Covert use of the computer bomb must be through Onion
Routers that pass website information through onion layers as it is
passed to each layer of the onion until it reaches you so guise web
communication activity even of the activated computer bomb. This way
addresses or naughty addresses aren't detected on the blacklist. And
the script should cause SMS transference of information so that it
fills the memory of the cellphone and causes it to 'choke' on the
routine operations causing system freeze again I add so that this can
be done on computer systems to cause time elapsed freezing in which
an
alternate and internal source of energy can be used to cause
necessary
hatching of the script even if the powerplug is pulled temporarily
causing an irrefutability effect.
Invisibility Cloak for Computer Bomb Script with Irrefutability
Freezing Process - by Seung bum Kim
By using gait dodging script addages one can evade security detection
absolutely. In which by causing patternistic combinations of those on
websites or to use combinatory mathematical unification of matrix
sets
the combined pattern made into fractal form would cause pattern
confusion through combined gait patterns or a 'collection' of
internet
record entries. This can be done using botnet so that dummy systems
can in their gait pattern records could be meshed to form a singular
pattern of internet activity thus causing a blur in which gaits
cannot
detect your activity online with further ramifications where pop-up
items can be sent to live terminals only if security blockage of pop-
up items is deleted by Burning the security detector where burning a
file can eliminate security programs.
Full Activity Evasion for Computer Bomb Script - by Seung Bum Kim
(c)opyright 2012
For the script to also be activated by cellphone usage in which by
cellphone entry through the designated
line if the computer is active as you are away from the terminal it
must cause activation on Javascript
through a running website application to cause system freeze through
bug or system error that must be
processed with limited time elapse before the system is paralyzed or
frozen permanently directed to 10
systems activated on cellphone entry which then activates the script
to 10 locations, then since the
bombscript runs on javascript it can disable the storage box so it
cause an impossibility to detect live
activity since the storage memory box prevents detection of live
usage
this is the direct means to bypass
security as one can then adjust to a laptop under the same name but
in
an erroneous manner just as
Winston can be spelled Win5ton. Security bypass this way can lead to
retrieval of hidden files.
ATDT Bomb for Data Retrieval -by Seung Bum Kim
I have made yet another addage for the computer bomb script. In which
you must access botnet and make numerous botnet computer applications
run on your system in which you apply amnesaic programming in which
due to running applications on FireFox security systems would only
track the computers that are running on live applications for botnet
computers that are connected to superstring associations so only
accounts of the alternate computer is tracked since it is running
while your programming directives are guised as side items.
Security Ditch (another addage) -by Seung Bum Kim
Upon sending the computer bomb script if the script is accompanied by
a bug that requires processing where alternate processing is blocked
in which the main imperative is to process the bug that causes syntax
that prevents the system from operating the computer script can
thwart
system rescue if in this way the system is made to freeze before
detonation so it can't be rescued and also produces time expediture
in
the attempt to rescue the system.
Computer Freeze for CBScript -by Seung Bum Kim
So that it offers time to escape from detonation, one should produce
message relayed to Javascript concerning time elapse of the bomb
based
on preset data found in experimentation. And upon that one can even
use Extension 69 to make the script bounce back to the derivative
computer. So Extension 69 is not only a shield but a means to
retaliate from an attempt to destroy your system and the room it
occupies.
Added Entry to Computer Bomb Script - by Seung Bum Kim
By using my 10 ATDT method in which a live computer can be transitted
cellphone codes upon contacting the home ATDT # upon this the script
could be sent to 10 security systems where due to a bug that freezes
computer activity in time elapse through isolated processing of the
bug if the system is bound for permanent damage if it is not rescued
then the security user would work on rescuing the system and in time
elapse the system would combust upon activating the bomb in time
elapse once the system has been locked through amnesaic strings of
information (as I already discussed amnesaic programming)..in which
the distraction could be used to hack into secret data while security
systems are pre-ocuppied by the freezing bug. And extrapolation of
files can be done through amnesaic programming for amnesaic
information in which if final security exists there you can burn the
file security to access it through file burning to eliminate the
security software. Then to send tracing information for amnesaic
extraction into a dummy system through botnet which can make dummy
systems of diseased computers in which if the virus is sent you can
the frame other dummy users.
Security Bypass Through my Computer Bomb Script -by Seung Bum Kim
(c)opyright 2012
Another feature has come to mind after much brainstorming. In which
you can use live bufferspace to conceal computer bomb activity
through
the bufferspace if it is loading centrally. Through bufferspace the
script can be transfered to Javascript applications causing
detonation
for all present Javascript users. Through the hidden window conceiled
data can be both extrapolated or eliminated through amnesaic
programming.
Amnesaic Programming Window for CB Script -by Seung Bum Kim
(c)opyright 2012
To dodge internet security one must make system lock of teleological
locations in which shared data in internet provider boxes can be sent
system lock through the main command to process data that prevents
alternate computer activity since processing is the main command or
imperative. As it must approach the permanent shutdown of the system
in time elapse. In which bypassing frozen connections one can
retrieve top secret data stemming from the derivative connections in
which the computer bomb can thus be sent to all linked connections to
cause elimination of tracking data.
Computer Bomb for Data Hacking - Encryption Stunt -by Seung Bum Kim
(c)opyright 2012
I suggest Zuckerburg to add yet another function to my computer Bomb.
In which the computer must be ATDT ready so that upon cellphone
contact of a specific number the ATDT reception would lead to a
passcode entry where if the passcode is registered it can send the
script in 10 different locations so the computer bomb activates
through the home terminal device into 10 locations via cellphone
entry. Zuckerburg can program it to cause automatic trigger through
the passcode so that in cases of emergency the number can be used as
threat to attack systems for military operations where it would deter
dangerous activity by use of the passcode.
10 ATDT Locations *Boom* - by sEung Bum Kim
Now the military can make use of my computer bomb in cases where
dangerous files must be eliminated as well as the need to dispose
those using the files so it handles two things simultaneously. I
suggest you add my calibration function so that it conserves the use
of this script so that the processing of the bug to cause an outlet
reaction through a sudden shutdown bug would by the speed of the bug
processed lead to calibration where if fine tuned it can merely make
the monitor shred in front of the user. I am not of course making
light of this. The Price of plastic surgery has gone Up as such.
My project initially began when I decided to make a schematic for
'earthquake in midAir'. Evidently the project was so convoluted that
I moved to making a computer bomb. As the circles of the sciences
expand there too is found Paradox (controversy). The fact that
warfare is aesthetic was a German observation. Perhaps the whole
project in itself is too absurd to be taken in aesthetic terms. Two
people who make love become oneFlesh. Tastes like God. This is a
love affair..since I fell in Love with the World I made this Hotrod.
My Computer Bomb Project- by Seung Bum Kim
Now for the final security breech option one must recognize how Gaits
operate. Gaits can track computer activity through patterns detected
such as the patterns made by visiting websites in which your identity
is tracked. So you can send pop-up items to blur the pattern so that
various patterns that are convoluted occur through pop-up items thus
causing a problem with security tracking. Now if certain cathode ray
pigmentations are used then it creates different explosive effects as
stronger hues cause deepened explosions..so by causing transistor
rotation in the degree of a specific color if the outlet causes the
sudden rotation of the transistor in terms of contrast the various
ranges of color can be used to cause variant explosions. Bitmap
changes in color would not have a dire effect.
Final Option Addages for the Computer Bomb - by Seung Bum Kim
Now I made the computer bomb to punish people for their injustices
and
their evil. I offer free use of the computer bomb for Obama so he can
punish the racists and the bullies of this world in the name of
Goodness. The computer bomb was made as a Rod to punish certain
people and they know who they are. So with this I concede. (With a
vengeance)
Now a spontanous system crash bug can cause an outlet reaction
whereby
the energies that spark from shutdown must be locked in with monitor
transistor rotation to use the force of the outlet to make a
spontaneous increase in transistor contrast even using the auxillary
engine increase in processing speed as a mechanistic force to cause
destruction in the process.
Creating an Outlet Reaction - by Seung Bum Kim (c)opyright 2012
Now I made this computer bomb to endorse Holywood through a Real Life
Holywood to satisfy audience urges. Now I hand this to Zuckerburg so
he can make the software for it and sell it to political leaders for
large sum of money in which I ask to receive 30% so that upon this
contract the leaders can freely use it to their own liking. I added
the search option for the thing to be conveniencing and to prove a
vital point that much harm can be done at the push of a button.
Since
only a few software developers can make this script I urge Zuckerburg
to take charge of it with me as project manager. And I expect to be
receiving large payment of my Re-animation Project which I distribute
to Queens primarily and Kaiser secondarily so upon completion I could
be given a large payment on a regular basis as the work is applied.
ultimately made this script as a blessing for Obama and future
political leaders. So I offer this to be in Zuckerburg's hands with
me as project manager or the originator of US Computer Warfare. I
have also added botnet to disguise such activity as well as a wifi
technique to jam signals so such activity cannot be tracked.
Furthermore I made a hatching function so that it works irrefutably
and thus cannot be dodged. For its effectiveness.
Distribution Plan for Computer Bomb and Re-animator Project -by Seung
Bum Kim
Now for activity targetting for the computer bomb, the script must
enter the main website memory slot in which the script is send to the
'buffer' in Javascript applications in which the bufferspace
superstring location through Turin association of names and its
assessed location in a specific Javascript activity the script can be
released to the Javascript running application and the bufferspace in
which the application is running as live information, then by
registering names connected to the superstring location through
Javascript activity readings the system can be targetted through name
entry in every given bufferspace location. If pop-up items are
forced
through burning the pop-up blocker then a direct transmission of the
script can be done if by burning the blocker the script can be send
via the pop-up item in which the information sent along with the pop-
up setting has added script information.
As a further addage to my computer bomb script, the script should be
sent to any live application on the web through Turin string
association of names connected to the website. By setting it in the
live web application it becomes lodged in the website itself
connected
to the terminal that is linked to the website so that the
instructions
Let A = not A along with all script information must be set to
activate through the buffer in which when the buffer is then accessed
the script is launched. This way the script can be activated when
the
terminal is turned on or that it would hatch necessarily in due time.
Addage to my Computer Bomb - by Seung Bum Kim (c)opyright 2012
Now I am making some plans with my Bombscript since it is so vital in
warfare and for police missions. I offer the US military and Obama
free use of the software validated by payment so this whole plan is
not a matter of personal revenge but it is purely a matter of
business. I have been assaulted by MiddleEasterns so I suggest you
let me have the last word. Obama is free to use it since I respect
the man. So if anything were to happen to him he should take drastic
action using this script now turned software.
Plans with the Computer Bomb Software-by Seung Bum Kim
Now to advance knowledge in a controversial manner I will
demonstrate.
If a script is made that sends in string information 10 Let A = Not A
to cause a rotational and repetitious syntax which requires auxillary
engine processing as the syntax builds the processing speed increases
where there is no default if the system is jammed by a deliberate bug
introduced. Then as it builds upon a maximum level it must also add
script messages that make it more crucial to process the script until
the aux engine is given a spontaneous default as it defaults in the
cathode ray device by spontaneously increase of the transistor degree
and as it causes an eruption in the outlet or powerplug this causes
the processor to fry and it also causes the monitor to explode in 10'
X 25'.. this post is not to boast or to let jackasses use it but I
placed this in to add knowledge to the computer sciences.. and to
mask
this one can use botNet to make dummy systems since by sending a
disease through botNet allows one to take over diseased systems as
dummy systems that do your bidding.. furthermore, this can be made
for
type entry relay of the script if it tracks names and locality by
Javascript activity in which the names can be found through its
connection with the superstring..and since it is relayed to
Javascript
since it enters the buffer the computer can be set to explode in live
usage found through the connection between names as well as the
superstring location found through the names thorugh live
activity..so
by registering a name by superstring search the script can be sent to
Javascript since Javascript operates as a live application. And the
means to evade this is through botnet so you can send the blame to
dummy systems in which you send this script through botNet dummy
systems and cast the blame on dummy computers. I made an option for
typed registery of names through superstring location found in the
main internet boxes (3 boxes) so you can use it with ease by typed
entry of names. In which the script is relayed by finding the
superstring location through the main boxes and sent to Javascript
since it runs on a life buffer or that the application runs on the
website itself. So the live sending of the script for there to be
direct transmission must operate through Javascript. Name seeking as
an option can be done by the superstring location of the connected
name through scanning done on the 3 main boxes of the internet
headquarters. The outlet must be schizmed so that the cathode ray
transistor increases spontaneously for an explosive effect through
the
exploding monitor via Javascript. The invention begins with a
computer
science paradox--> 10 Let A = not A. The sudden shutdown of the
system
can be used to cause an outlet eruption in which if it is locked onto
the monitor transistor device for contrast then the monitor itself
will blow up in a 10" X 15" proximity. Using the auxillary engine
power as the mechanistic force behind the spontaneous transistor
increase and the force behind the tangential effect on the outlet.
Range can be calibrated by the speed of the bug that causes system
shutdown or a systems crash done deliberately through a virus to
cause
a system bomb..in which the processing of the bug can be done on
various speeds causing calibration of the explosive range but by
microseconds.
A Controversial Invention of the Computer Bomb as an Example on
Forbidden Knowledge - by Seung bum Kim (c)opyright 2012
Microsoft should be the Corporation to work on software scripts
concerning by new advent of the computer bomb using my patent and to
add functions that cause specific results using the logic of my
patent. Upon this Microsoft should offer me payment of 1/4ths the
profit. It should Only be sold to government worker affliated with
the MiddleEastern efforts. And I suggest they sell it for high prices
based on its worth, it's applicability, and the danger of it. Perhaps
a million dollars would be sufficient. But if it reaches public
scrutiny the fact is that Microsoft will sell the script to leaders
rather than others who are interested in a mere good Time. So they
face a wall concerning this. I also opt the US Army to use my
invention on missions. Now if Microsoft develops it for specific
people they could make a merger with the US Government. It is a fancy
idea but it is also very effective. Contact me through my Brother. He
works for a large movie company so it would be quite easy.
Distribution through Microsoft - by Seung Bum Kim
In X (Name) associated with Y superstring # through the 3 main boxes
which extends to all internet activities, by registering X for Y then
thru Y transmission can be sent to Javascript buffer through service
provider through Y in mainbox linked to the ID for Buffer location in
online memory storage space transfered to active running buffer so
that the script runs through pop-up access and entry causing the
script to activate through pop-up. Now to further my business deal
here I advise, Microsoft, Apple and Facebook Corporations to work on
their own unique script software concerning this so each one has its
own unique specialization and it can be sold for high prices to
leaders or people who can make responsible use of it. And I will
expect to be pocketing a quarter of the money that they accumulate
through the sales of this script software. But further than that, I
suggest that it is chiefly US military property so that it can aid in
missions (But with humanity) where dangerous files must be terminated
as well as the need to stop operatives who use those files or to kill
two birds with one Stone. Again put this invention under my name and
for those who buy the software as important figures upon buying it,
the software use should be validated and the correct use of it
verified.
Digression into the Seeker of the Computer Bomb - by Seung Bum Kim
(superstring Guru)
I am working on functions for my bombscript. In which global mapping
could be used and Turin assocations can be used on things like
address, street name, personal name, etc. This can be done through
Wifi. So that one can use a cartography chart to use it specifically
and also to inspect on such activies. I also suggest another function
which is to guise identity by putting two wifi signals together..if
you put two wifi signals together then it jams the wifi readings. So
update the Software, Zuckerburg.
Added function for the Computer Bomb Script/software - by Seung Bum
Kim
Now initially my intention with the computer bomb was to jack off.
But later I decided to review it using my conscience and I felt
rather
unsavory about the whole thing..and to take responsibility I decided
to make it the working part of Obama and the US military for Free
use..I still suggest it since what i did as a problem would then be
used for a true solution. I still suggest Zuckerburg to make the
software and offer me 1/4ths the money gained from selling the
software at his price..thanks.
Honest Message on My Motives Concerning the BbScript - by Seung bum
Kim
[...]
Now I offer this to the US military for specific military
assignments. Zuckerburg again must do the job of making the script
make it more contractual as he should manage profits made by this
invention in which I am given 30% of sales. I again also offer it to
Obama through Zuckerburg for full use upon payment so Obama is
justified to use it freely based on the fact that this is my specific
project. Again this invention is not for Jackasses.
Final Business Dealings - by Seung Bum Kim
My works are ethically justified by cosmic consciousness..in which
Earth's formated through Order so it would develop progressively
through conservation. But as Nietzsche said, chaos gives birth to a
New Star..chaos is prevalent in the cosmos and if morality were to
remain Earthbound then we would also lose touch with the cosmos.
Logos itself is earthbound so we must set moral Truth tables that fit
not only with the Earth's climate but with the entire cosmos so
morality can extend an age where science rules. There are only a few
software developers who can program this script so I offered it to
Zuckerburg since he is most qualified and most easy to deal with.
Antagonist use of this can be productive (warfare) or decadently
destructive (liberal warfare). Now I suggest society transvaluate
even if it causes the sensitivity of the new since only the future
exists then. We may exit Plato's cave but we are well on our way as
Obama being a black president is a force of transvaluation where
creative genius leads to transvaluation and even decadence.
Ethics Concerning my Work - by Seung Bum Kim
The reason Holywood is favored by the public is due to the fact that
the audiences seek a True World as depicted by the movies that
advertise the True World. Evidently I support a true World made of
phenomena. My final justification for this work is that a True World
made of phenomena in itself would be too unstable. As rhizomes exist
with less force than absolutes since we seek Sheer Being more than
Will or Way if both are combined where rhizome exists as Sheer Being
then the face of God can be seen in a New Way. - Seung Bum Kim
My computer bomb is essentially a contribution to Holywood and I've
said this before. It has the visceral thrills of a Holywood movie but
the thing manifests in real life due to my efforts. Hey, the prefered
thrill is the Theatre of the Mind. But with my script, the Price of
tickets went Up. Provided you stick your dick thru the Lines I have
offered you salvation. You may find my project too conveniencing..to
the point it is of leisure..but worry not, computer use that was
claimed as being passive in relation to social contact has now become
a challenge..phone Death is one of my specialities..though I could
make hundreds of greater patents. This is the closest thing to
telekinesis of the testicle..but it tests the Mind where a rifle can
be used by a suburban dog..so if you want to step up plate and use
it,
hey, my conscience is clear..you must take the blame rather than
I..Of
course I made it all possible..but remember that I advised that
responsible people in government use this for military purposes..so
the gun is out of my hands.

By making an opaque Titanium Orb that has strong magnetic resonance in which the Orb and its metal is lightweight of less than 7lbs. by its opaque being dominated by magnetic resonance the orb would be suspended in flight in attraction to objects in which object calibration can be done by ionic auora emission in which R&D must be used to make pre-set calibration based on varying ionic emssions and upon contact through magnetic attraction the snout of the orb must be centered on the object it touches based on maximum attraction potential in which through it a drill can be activated that drills in blood activating a suction tube and chamber in which the blood is released through an posterior ejector. The Titanium Orb must be charged as a spherical electricity emitter aka the Tesla coil and through its lightweight it would attach itself onto objects and made specific through my entry on calibration..in which one the Orb contacts the object upon a specific high emission potential area the drill must project into the skin and lodge in the skin through its triangular edge and rotate where the blood is collected through a suction tube within the blade and eject the blood through the posterior through a motor device. For gravity suspension the orb must be a independent Principle. This can be done where magnetic resonance is determined entirely by the orb itself. Upon this the levitating orb can travel vast distances to nab targets through pH readings that correspond to pre-set data and upon this high iodine would be Asian skin auora while dark pH readings would be black skintype as an example. Now sensory detection of obstructions can cause avoidance of such obstructions through location default in which a command chip must also calculate directional possibilities so that it travels without being hindered by obstruction as it chooses the optimal path. by making the superconductor operate through an analogue pressurizer in which the gravitation force is made geometrical and analytic then it would cause geometric movements rather than free loose movements. The orb would then lodge itself in the body and the drilling blade would spring through the minute cavity and through a twisting rotary motion it would lock into the flesh and draw out blood when an adjacent suction tube is there to draw blood and propelled by a posterior motor that causes blood withdraw force and also works to eject blood from a dispensary posterior. Now to digress on suspension if magnetic energy is contignent only to itself as self-reliant energy and gravity is suspended beyond teleos or teleological suspension by a immense level of magnetic resonance to cause independent principle then the orb can be suspended from Earth's gravity through vortex logic or a vortex field that displaces the orb from Earth's gravity by entry into such a dimension by means of self-gravitational or magnetic pressure and if the orb operates through analogue motors then it would travel in linear fashion..with the Titanium metal in ratio of greater bulk than Mass then upon entry into the flesh after the blood has been withdrawn completely to the point of cessation then the drill can be withdrawn and the polarity shifted to central suspension as the orb moves also through a periphery of Force..upon suspension after the drilling is done it can then adjust or calibrate the Identification device to another target of accurate pH readings so it then drops the body and moves to the next target. For suspension the inner central chamber should have a circular magnetic generator that accelerates so fast that it causes rotation into the center of the orb through a regressing spiral pathway and the force of this dynamic enough to gain central mass while the titanium exterior is lightweight and through this suspension is made and direction of travel is determined by the angular periphery of the force as well as the magnetic attraction through the Tesla coil. Now upon suspension the next addage is that of attraction. In which Tesla electricity generated causes a bondage to calibrated targets and upon this the orb would rotate to face the object through direct transmission of the electrical energy so that it interfaces the human or object. Upon this there must be 6 pathways of travel through the peripheral dominance of energy in one biased peripheral direction of the 6 possible directions..Upon which command chips with pre-existing data can through tesla transmission calculate all possible outcomes and travel the pathways that 1)avoid obstruction through a resistance force that is mechanically operated to repel itself from obstructions 2) find the pathway that is closest and also doesn't face ultimate enclosure. Upon this the orb would target the individual based on the variations of pH in their positive ionic makeup and lodge itself into the body to drain blood..and the Doctor is In..*bzzz* Upon the magnetic energies delivered to the centre of the Orb in accelerating oscillation then the centre by its congealed magnetic input must then find an absolute Center in which this would cause levitation and suspension of gravity. Being of Titanium shell even though lightweight it would be difficult to penetrate and afford it time to lodge onto the victim through the drill and to eradicate its blood supply in which the drill would retract and withdraw through a peripheral degree of the magnetic energy of sine with posterior Cos and then the target would be recorded as deactivated from the memory chip as such default to the next closest target. Now upon the oscillating magnetic energy eminating to the center where it with complete equilibrium touches the Absolute centre then then upon this 'centre' projecting as a Field then the Orb would be set to be in suspension. For the purposes of directional travel through adjusts in the transistor that calibrate between sin and cos these angular adjustments can be used to cause motion and travel through angular magnetic polarity adjustments hence motion through biased magnetic polarity of direction. Now to attain non-teleos suspension of the orb from gravitational independence through the superconductor energies that spiral according to unision in Pi it must cause the energies to become rigid bodies in which due to the equilibrium that is absolute according to its spheric shape the particular value of the forces that act on it must be P=0 in which |A| of Forces must enough to be outside of gravitational set through Magnetic intensity where Kinetic value of G = any other angle of the Sphere but in Sum of all angles Particular Force or P = 0 through = equilibrium of all Kinetic Forces. Upon spiralization of the magnetic energies driven to the centre and the circular force of constriction if the energy resonates as a field once it reaches the centre with equilibrium it produces levitation. The Titanium must be centerally T=C2-C2ON-C4=C2OP. Centre of gravity rests in the unit yielding to ΣFv = R4 +RB - W = 0 with exacting equilibrium through ΣFy = Vc - W. In which in transformation as spiralling superconductor energy to this equivalence the orb can be suspended and the drilling process requires basic mechanics. Now for suspension light energy travelling by the spiralling force of the Superconductor would cause a magnification of light ether energy which is needed for suspension so it becomes an independent force in which the oscillating force of light through superconductor polarization if generated in mass through the magnetic energies of the superconductor then the mass itself would suspended from gravity but not even in teleos..teleological suspension of the orb would not work. To drive the force of the oscillating energy to its final center in order to cause Force and stabilization one must apply the formula for the wedge N/P = 1/2(sin 0 + f cos 0) so the driving force is accurate and it maintains a force that is of static effect through pressure or pressure of the oscillating field. Now upon a magnetic centre and the pressure it causes in the center through energy equilibrium. This is configured by v1^2/2g + p1/y +z1 = v2^2/2g + p2/y + z2 + losses (1-2). Upon this equilibrium the energies must converge. But along the limits of K = - Δp/(ΔV/V) = pdp/dp where V is volume of the plasma substance and p is the pressure effect upon the limits of expansion through a conservatory process. In which polarity must be adjusted through particular shift in polarity with accurate sin and cos adjustments so that the static effect in which the pressure equates to unified balance becomes biased balanced through harmonic motion in which this way the movements are analogue represented by the formula for time and harmonic motion T = 2pi/w, then from a = -Sw^2, w = rt. (-a/S) and T = 2pi rt[-(a/S)] or T = 2pi rt.[-(a/S)] in correlation with sin and cos adjustments. In which non teleos from gravitation forces can cause movements that are controlled precision movements in which if non teleological suspension is the dominant force of motion then cos adjustments can cause analogue motionb according to p = pRT in which R is a Gas constant so that static pressure result causes fluidic movements. In order for movement to occur the spiralling energy by an incremental percentage enter a capacitor chip that orbit 360% through a railway sliding mechanism so it causes the extraneous energy to enter the chip and cause motion in the same degree that the chip is shifted in location. While for altitude an auxillary engine must be used exploiting the energy of the orb's power to suspend itself.

Driller Killer Orb for Levitated Warfare - by Seung Bum Kim (c)opyright 2013