Academics need *your* help remembering Ridley Scott's Alien

tomphi...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2012, 2:41:22 PM10/22/12
Hi all,

I represent a group of researchers from the universities of Aberystwyth and East Anglia, and we have just begun a major international study of people's memories of Ridley Scott's Alien.

Partly inspired by the recent release of Prometheus, we are asking people to go to our website(http://www.remembering-alien.org/)to take part in a brief questionnaire, designed to let people share with us their recollections of a fantastic piece of film history. We're interested in hearing from anyone who has ever seen the film - whether or not they enjoyed it - to definitively chart audiences' responses.

Our project head Martin Barker (who has been featured in the media before on film issues: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mvo74rDgOv0&t=3m12s)has written a piece over on the HuffPo (http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/martin-barker/alien-ridley-scott-how-d o-you-remember-alien_b_
1964740.html)talking about the project in more detail.

Do check it out - we'd love to hear from you.